Former FBI Agent Reveals True Identity Of "Todd Black"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wouldn't be surprised if GR set the two of them up!! GR has shown he doesn't always have the best judgment.

Wait! Maybe TB, I mean GC, is hispanic too? :p LOL, joking! I better go downstairs to the rumor thread!!

Just curious where GR fits into all of this. He must have known.

LOL, I forgot to add GR to the list of colorful characters. And I guess I should also add Dr. Lee to the list also.

Uneditied new release in response to the news story:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18623734/detail.html

"It simply DOES NOT MATTER if our company was founded by a gentleman who spent time in prison over twenty-five years ago, especially since that distinction is a key selling point that brings credibility to our services assisting celebrities, politicians and others charged with a crime. It simply DOES NOT MATTER that when he sold the company in 1996 he remained a consultant, just like it simply DOES NOT MATTER that security names are assigned to our company staff. Turning a prison experience into a successful business deserves respect, and in fact -mainstream news broadcasters and publications regularly employ as experts formally convicted individuals; G.Gordon Liddy, John Dean and Mark Fuhrman, to name a few. Working crisis media cases isn't fluff public relations, and in high profile situations using security names is required by Press Corps Media for employee safety."

Very interesting.

DOES NOT MATTER to who??? He's placing himself in some pretty important company of convicted individuals, isn't he?

I think it matters when the same excon lies about who he is and gives statements and such to the media. Mark Furhman?? when did he get convicted of a crime and go to jail? Just more of a circus to go along with the other criminals at kidfinders. :rolleyes: Does what he and his company did constitute fraud?

I think Mark Fuhrman did a plea bargain about that perjury during the OJ trial. Remember that he testified that he had not used the N word and then they had a recording that a former lady friend gave them?

what's that phrase..."birds of a feather, flock together?"

A whole lot of white noise, really, means nothing to me, other than an interesting fact. Hope everyone is still keeping their eye on the ball here. There has been so much media sensationalism surrounding this case that it seems as if it would be easy to lose focus. The focus should be on Caylee and convicting her killer.

Ah, the field of guttertainment. One industry where 1-20 can get you a seat on the board and a new name to spew sewage without cost or consideration. (Sounds like a witness protection program to hear them describe it! LOL)

I can't wait to hear what MF says about his "employment" reference from them. I like him and I am sure there is an explanation for doing biz with these people.

Ah, the field of guttertainment. One industry where 1-20 can get you a seat on the board and a new name to spew sewage without cost or consideration. (Sounds like a witness protection program to hear them describe it! LOL)

I can't wait to hear what MF says about his "employment" reference from them. I like him and I am sure there is an explanation for doing biz with these people.

Did MF do biz with them? Did I miss something, I read the article differently.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18623676/detail.html

*snip*
"Eyewitness News may have solved the mystery surrounding the phantom PR man working for Casey Anthony's attorney. He calls himself "Todd Black," but that's not his real name.
A former FBI revealed to Eyewitness News that Todd Black is really Gil Cabot, a man who's spent time in prison for trying to extort money from a Los Angeles news anchor. The so-called Todd Black has been involved in the Casey Anthony case almost since the beginning."

:eek: I wonder if JB knew this guy had a checkered past?

It is like JB and the A's got together and said "who can we surround ourselves with that could be notorious and infamous." Let's see, they got KFN and Todd Black/aka Gil Cabot (felon), a psychic and two PI's that filmed a family search allegedly for profit. JB complains about media attention but really he and the family needs to reconsider their habit of surrounding themselves with such colorful, controversial characters.

Leonard Padilla (felon)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hurt911official
Back