Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused! So is it Mickey? I thought you could easily tell the difference between a male and female skeleton female bone have a rounder pelvic bone whereas male have larger thicker bones and Larger jaw bone, if my memory is correct sorry going back to 2 and half years of basic anatomy

From what I'm understanding, they have found 2 bodies, MS (not 100%) & a male that died of natural causes.

I can't help but wonder why after all this time someone decided today at 7am that they would finally give some information? I'm very curious as to what led them to, what it seems to be, the middle of nowhere.

...unless that little statement in the recently released document about anyone else knowing where she was would be considered an accessory after the fact...might have scared the bejeezus out of someone.

wafb in baton rouge has also said that it is indeed mickey.

yes mamaroux, it was on the 5 and 6 o'clock news and br channel 2 will have a breaking news feature tonite @ 10. Bout time they decided it was news worthy ! They haven't aired much at all about mickey and her abduction. Took a real wait and see attitude. Have no idea why ??

For someone who is more familiar with the area than I am...Mickey was abducted from Lafayette, her bike was dumped in Whiskey Bay, which is about 30 miles East of Lafayette. Mickey presumably has been found in Evangeline Parish, which seems Northwest of Lafayette, and his trailer is in St Landry Parish, which is primarily north of Lafayette. Am I basically correct? If so, that seems like a whole lot of driving that had to be done between 2ish and daybreak. In light of all these locations, does it now seem MORE likely that he may have taken her to his home for at least a brief time? I really had never believed this, but now I am not so sure..Isnt his home kinda between where she was abducted and where she has been found?

They may have taken a formal confession beginning this morning, if that is what happened, and he either was taken to the location or drew a map.

...unless that little statement in the recently released document about anyone else knowing where she was would be considered an accessory after the fact...might have scared the bejeezus out of someone.

Yep! and I'm sure BSL had NO PROBLEM naming that person...
moo

From what I'm understanding, they have found 2 bodies, MS (not 100%) & a male that died of natural causes.

Yes, I wonder about the male body. Seems odd that someone who died of natural causes would be in the same area as Mickey. Remote.
And they determined that it was a natural death so soon. There has not been time for an autopsy, probably.
Unless bsl placed her ontop of an existing grave.

Yes, I wonder about the male body. Seems odd that someone who died of natural causes would be in the same area as Mickey. Remote.
And they determined that it was a natural death so soon. There has not been time for an autopsy, probably.

Could be someone died and was buried there recently, and he put Mickey in that grave.

Way in the beginning there were many people here who thought she was in a cemetery.

For someone who is more familiar with the area than I am...Mickey was abducted from Lafayette, her bike was dumped in Whiskey Bay, which is about 30 miles East of Lafayette. Mickey presumably has been found in Evangeline Parish, which seems Northwest of Lafayette, and his trailer is in Acadia Parish, which is primarily west of Lafayette. Am I basically correct? If so, that seems like a whole lot of driving that had to be done between 2ish and daybreak. In light of all these locations, does it now seem MORE likely that he may have taken her to his home for at least a brief time? I really had never believed this, but now I am not so sure..Isnt his home kinda between where she was abducted and where she has been found?

Considering there were articles the last few days saying that her body was moved several times it's possible. I have always believed that she was at bsl house and they have some proof of that.

Was it reported that the deceased male was found near what appears to be Mickey? I don't think it was reported where he was found, exactly.

If Lavergne was playing games with the boundary lines, like the way he took his truck to Texas to burn, then Beaver Creek could be the cemetery, since people think it is in Oakdale, but, it is really in Evangeline Parish. JMO

The news here showed the Cemetary sign.

For someone who is more familiar with the area than I am...Mickey was abducted from Lafayette, her bike was dumped in Whiskey Bay, which is about 30 miles East of Lafayette. Mickey presumably has been found in Evangeline Parish, which seems Northwest of Lafayette, and his trailer is in Acadia Parish, which is primarily west of Lafayette. Am I basically correct? If so, that seems like a whole lot of driving that had to be done between 2ish and daybreak. In light of all these locations, does it now seem MORE likely that he may have taken her to his home for at least a brief time? I really had never believed this, but now I am not so sure..Isnt his home kinda between where she was abducted and where she has been found?

His home is not in acadia. It's in St Landry. And the body was found northwest of his home in evangeline parish. Very possible that he brought her home.

Could be someone died and was buried there recently, and he put Mickey in that grave.

Way in the beginning there were many people here who thought she was in a cemetery.

The local news here states that she is not actually in the graveyard but behind the grave yard

I am mystified.... maybe he died of natural causes OR NOT!!!

:what:I have ALWAYS felt a "male" body would be found with Mickey!!!
~jus dang!
I wanna know who he is!!!
moo

It was off from the cemetery in a clearing at the end of a road. If it's another man, it's another one of his victims. Maybe he did kill a man after all.

Yes, it's too soon for an autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member