Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges were filed, she hasn't been re-arrested yet, JB is working out a thing where he will bring her in.....
So what does this mean (from the above link)?

The information charged by the State Attorney is in regards to the economic crimes cases that the defendant was arrested for on 8/29/08 and 9/03/08 respectively. The information charged will speak for itself and we will not be able to respond to their consolidation as this is the purview of the SA. I have included their release as a courtesy for those who may not have it.

ETA: where did all those people come from? Must have been across the street.

It's on but same image. looks like camera guy interviewing someone.

the 'marker' was turned around.. so the words are facing the house now... wow!

looks like just regular protester interviews to me with at least 18 people standing around.

2qnqh68.jpg

28aj6gy.jpg

2zhlgrc.jpg

please remember ONLY camera talk here!!

we do NOT want to loose this thread!!

hah.. Lee's home.. everyone is moving away from the driveway

Ok...it's an hour past the bewitching hour...any confirmation that she made it home?

Wow ppl moving up in their driveway closer to house.

She was already arrested for these charges if I'm reading the media report correctly.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
You are correct. But obviously she could be re-arrested as new charges are pending.
Thursday's announcement simply formalizes charges already filed against Casey by the Orange County Sheriff's Office and will not impact her custody situation.Casey was re-arrested on the charges recently, but is now free on bond. It's possible she could be re-arrested again since other charges are pending.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17447733/detail.html

I think casey's home. black car on the driveway now. george's maybe. it has writing on the side.

I see Lee's car in the driveway, 20 or so ppl hanging around, some even in the driveway, and a lady with a STROLLER! That's just wrong...

Can't see much with the guy in the grey shirt standing infront of the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member