Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee knew these protesters were there. Like it or not...he knew. For him to come flying in the driveway like that is unbelieveable.

Is it? We already know what he is capable of!!!! WAIT we aint seen nothing yet!

Lee knew these protesters were there. Like it or not...he knew. For him to come flying in the driveway like that is unbelieveable.

He knew, and the protesters knew they were dealing with an angry family. Putting your kids in harms way just to make a statement is disgusting.

That's not Cindy out there talking to the protestors in the white shirt/blue jean shorts is it? Surely not... but the way she's standing (her hand on her hip) reminds me of her.

ETA: Nevermind, I saw that girl earlier... sorry!

Oh geez, the protesters are such bad actors with their phony tears. I like this newscaster. He's fair at least, making it clear that, unlike what the "adults" said, no child was actually hit and that the protesters were being very cruel to Cindy but she kept her cool in spite of it.

actually, I have been thinking that most of the time Cindy has been much more civil than most of the protesters........at one of the protests she seemed to try and talk to one woman who just ignored her and kept screaming insults and accusations in her face...
she did not press charges against the people who came and banged on her door and were yelling at them.....
I agree that peaceful protest is a right but some of these folks are drawing a fine line between "protest" and "disturbing the peace" ..........or so it seems to me......

who the A's?

Well obviously them too but I was refering to those "mothers" lying to the newscaster saying Lee hit those kids with his car. the kids are the ones who had to tell the truth

With all the cameras there, why is there no video of Lee "flying" into the driveway and almost hitting someone? In the interviews, it seemed that the protesters couldn't even decide whether someone was or wasn't hit and who it was. I think this episode could be very much exaggerated, just like when folks said George came flying out of the garage threatening the protesters with a hammer.

Don't people realize that streets and driveways are for cars?

He knew, and the protesters knew they were dealing with an angry family. Putting your kids in harms way just to make a statement is disgusting.

So two wrongs make it right? Yes the mothers are wrong to have those kids there...but if you know they are there you should use caution.

The A family is harboring a woman who knows the answer to Caylees disappearance. They have made their own bed. In medievel times a lynch mob would have already been formed. Luckily they live in 2008.

So two wrongs make it right? Yes the mothers are wrong to have those kids there...but if you know they are there you should use caution.

No one said two wrongs make a right. Two wrongs make two wrongs.

it sure is and lying to the media and trying to get your kids to lie about something that severe too?!?! that's SICK, as sick as the Anthony's!

This is only my 2nd post and I hope it isn't inappropriate but here goes...

I'm sitting here watching the mayhem and madness on that cam and am trying to keep up with all the posts and happened to look down at the list of so many threads of webcam posts and suddenly it hit me how easy it is sometimes to get all caught up and forget that ALL of this chaos is being caused by ONE person. And the person lives in that house, no less. AND the people that are being harrassed are actually protecting that person.

And during all of this time a tiny girl is either dead or something even worse, because I know for a fact there are things much worse than death.

And I also know that the people HERE care much more for that precious soul than her OWN MOTHER cares.

the easement on our right... no longer has 'no trespassing' or 'caution' tape.. about time!

now someone has to remove the clutter from the left side.

we have been discussing this possiblity for a day or more now. This is just the beginning too, I am telling you! Wait until one more person pisses George off, he is about to blow! Those protesters need to go the hell home!

Yeah, but it did get those two "moms" camera time. With those acting skills I'm sure they'll hear from Hollywood any minute.

I agree LostGirl...the mob needs to go home. But you can't blame the mob if George blows it. He has decided to house KC and has to live with the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop