Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can try. They wield power over the members but not over the government. Even a temporary injunction could and should bring on a challenge.

Do they really want the ACLU there? They love article one.

Funny thing about the ACLU is they say NOT TO TALK TO POLICE to protect your right to remain silent. Funny thing is the protesters want Casey to talk.

Does one right trump the other?

Please peeps, help out our feller wsers!

When something breaks, someone repost link in thread to latest webcam?

TIA.

:( I can't get mine to work

Christine - cops gone now and doesn't appear anything really happened. I don't know how our dedicated cam watchers do this. It makes me crazy. All I get is the white screen. Every once in a while the picture comes in but as soon as I look at it, it refreshes and goes white again :eek::mad: Pure confusion :crazy:

Salem

Orlando, Florida -- Friday - Sept. 12, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

8:41 PM ET - Neighbors came out to put the stakes back in the ground saying "it's not your property."

8:38 PM ET - Protester pulls stakes and no trespassing signs out of public side of yard.

7:17 PM ET - Anthony neighborhood... There is a lot more caution tape up around the neighborhood held between stakes in yards. In addition to caution tape surrounding the perimeter of the Anthony home there is also caution tape around the yard of a next door neighbor and one across the street.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Yeah, the link I posted was me trying to post a screencap. That wasn't the link to the cam. Sorry. :-(

ljrll.jpg

It was just up for a split-second. No one was out there - no cops, no picketers, no guards, just ...tumbleweeds.

I sent a message to Fox complaining about their web cam and I told them it flicks every second and to turn it down, not to mention it doesn't work hardly at all!

So have we decided that is Baez's car or is it a family car?

I saw Baez drive up and enter the house on Nancy Grace and I haven't seen him leave so I assume he's still in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes