Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Baez's car. This cam is 10 to 15 minute delay. They may be gone for all we know by now. WS isn't working well and neither is that camera!

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems with WS tonight.

Has there always been a delay on the cam?

There has to be a reason for the floodlights. They haven't been there other nights, have they? Not that bright, anyway. Maybe it's because reporters got word of the atty coming?
Yes, the lights have been just like they are tonight, we're just getting a different view of it!

Is that group on the sidewalk the Nancy Grace reporter and crew or are those protesters?

Is that group on the sidewalk the Nancy Grace reporter and crew or are those protesters?
They appear to be teens, or young adults........they joined the two girls who arrived earlier.

2jfhf0k.jpg

Hidy-Do Web Cammer WS'ers!

I think I broke it!
I can click on the FOX 35 Web Cam 1 & 2 and I get the square box with a little blue/red square in the upper left hand corner, not a red X.

I highlight the addy at the search bar and hit Enter.
Nada.
I click Refresh.
Zip.
I get out of IE, start over, click link to Web Cam 1, then 2.
Zilch on both.

Is there anything I can do to get a picture?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Is that Lee's car? OMFG the cam is froze on me again. And I wish they'd move it back down to ground level across the street. It's so far away.

Anyone who lives down there - tell them? :)

Why does George still have about 3/4 of the easement taped off for no tresspassing? The cops have told him he can't do that. It's as if he is DARING someone to step inside it, and if I were there I would. He is so bizarre.

I think I broke it!
I can click on the FOX 35 Web Cam 1 & 2 and I get the square box with a little blue/red square in the upper left hand corner, not a red X.

Nada.
I click Refresh.
Zip.
Zilch on both.

I dont think u broke it. Im not getting anything either.

I have a feeling they will bring her in tomorrow and not tonite. I think Baez is there talking to her about it. I wonder if he has any news about an arrest for murder??? I wish this web cam was more up to date. I wonder if he is still there?

That is the reporter for NG. She was just on. It showed people in the background. That's why the extra bright lights.

I think I broke it!

Nada.
I click Refresh.
Zip.
Zilch on both.

TRY HITING THE ARROW ON THE RIGHT UP IN YOUR BROWSER BAR

Even though you refresh, if the CAM has not changed frames it will remain the same image!

Ok, so now there are more people in the driveway. One guard still sitting in a chair. One person out in longer shorts and bare feet, it looks like. One person in white shirt at the front of the guard's car and then the other guard to the left of the car.

And we have JB's car in the driveway. I'm surprised Lee's car isn't there.

Never mind. I am now. Sorry

Thank you K8 for responding....much appreciated! :)

I'm still trying to do the refresh thingy but still just a blank screen.
I can hear the clicks of the auto refresh from the camera but don't see anything. Oh well. I'll wait....maybe someone on the Web Cam discussion will have a tip or two for me.
Thanks again!

Wow, lots of people hanging around now. Is this the time of night they all show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me