Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been offline but thought I would look at the cam before bed, I wonder if those men know GA from his job? Hope they are in good practice staying up all night.

Day in and Day out with the news cameras, live webcams, and BRIGHT lights you would think she would give it up by now... I have a feeling she is going to come clean soon...

But then what? We will loose our ET Webcam!

Obviously Casey and the other A's got scared because of these 'monster' protesters. She might have even nightmares tonight.

17461797.jpg

What's up with them sitting there tonight? Hmmmm

Somewhere today I either heard or read that these bodyguards were going to be there tonight and through the weekend. Kinda one of those things that make ya go hmmmmmmm

HMmmmm I donn't know sure seems like alot of strange went on today...George moved the sign, papers deliverd to house, Jb over during NG, brought body guards to stay the night, why this night not any other??? No searches going on , No Cylee tshirts??

I'm just wondering if something is about to go down and they already know it???

Camera must have been stuck for a while. The reporter on the livestream Fox @ 11 news just said George had been home about 20 mins (and that was at 11:05). His car and billboard were parked in front of the house again and the bodyguards appeared to have left. Maybe they intentionally stall that camera when it's coming up on time for their live newscasts?

HMmmmm I donn't know sure seems like alot of strange went on today...George moved the sign, papers deliverd to house, Jb over during NG, brought body guards to stay the night, why this night not any other??? No searches going on , No Cylee tshirts??

I'm just wondering if something is about to go down and they already know it???

Cam update...No Caylee t-shirts on George or Cindy seen on the stalker cam today? No signs on Georges vehicle shown on the cam? Is that true?

Not true. George just came home with the billboard (so that wasn't true either that he got rid of it). Also his car still have all the writing and pictures on it. So that wasn't true either. Cindy didn't wear her Tshirt. Maybe it was dirty. The webcam is behind. It shows the guards but they left and george is home now. It was reported on fox and they showed a live scene with the guards gone and george parked like he was last nite sort of.

Just a reminder, it does say on FOX home page
WEB CAMERA

Camera is not active all day.

news tonight is that the police have found a shallow grave of some sort close to the anthony house (somewhere) and they have called for the cadaver dogs to come.

Just a reminder, it does say on FOX home page
WEB CAMERA

Camera is not active all day.

I've seen that as well. But since the camera isn't necessarily dependable when it is "active," it's difficult to tell at times whether they've shut it down or whether it's a momentary snafu. I think it'd be nice if they just included a graphic -- "Camera Off" -- or went to black or something when it's inactive.

UGH! Finally when i get something other than a blank screen it is the still shot of the two guards that aren't even there! It figures, lol.

Someone on another thread is saying baez is back. But I just have that old frozen screen with the body guards that went home already. Does anyone else see Baez there? Anyone else's cam working? I really think Fox shut it down so maybe that person is wrong.

Reported on the Sheriff thread that Baez has come back to the house a second time. Anyone seen him?? I just keep getting the same picture of the 2 guards and their car only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico