Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PT Cruiser has been opened for quite some time. I think the guard might be sitting in it. I'm sure it's hot outside.

I don't recall ever seeing the garage door left open except for people to go in and out of. JMO - I'm thinking that they left it open so that the camera will stay focused and all of us will stay focused on the house with the hopes that if she is on her way back to jail we will all miss it. It seems like their sense of humor as if to say - "LOL you guys were looking at an empty house and Casey was being booked."

All these black cars.....is it a rule or something in Florida that your car has to be black?

Is this this an inappropriate place for me to add my 2 cents?

The criminal profiler said-(paraphrase) Casey can not survive without feeding her ego which means she must flirt have a man to be/feel relevent/alive. I feel that Casey attorney should be smart enough to know he should never be alone with Casey. To protect himself against alligations of inapporpriate behavior...etc....safety...many insiders have stated that Casey is flirting with everyone.....Casey can lodged a complaint against JB and he has no way to protect his reputation and his family....ps he is married.

Excellent point, if he were smart he should document his time of departure and arrival with mileage if he isn't going to have a third person during veh rides

Excellent point, if he were smart he should document his time of departure and arrival with mileage if he isn't going to have a third person during veh rides

he does not seem to care about appearances which is a really bad sign. jmo

I thought about all of this too for JB however, really, who's going to believe this thing anymore? Everything she says is nothing but lies....
:liar:

I thought about all of this too for JB however, really, who's going to believe this thing anymore? Everything she says is nothing but lies....
:liar:

exactly! complete freebee for him.
JB's wife??? are you there? pay attention Girlfriend! you need to put your foot down on this one.

she is not catholic, is she? Baez probably is though

Was a joke, actually. To make her look like a "nice faithful girl".

But, George is Italian, and many/most are Catholic. Not sure of Cindy's background, though. No idea what church, if any the family attends, or if they have services on Saturday evening as the Roman Catholics do...

Are we still on the bodyguards sunning themselves in the lawn chairs from last night or is there a new cam?

She's not supposed to be out past what........4pm or 6pm? Could it be JB persuaded KC to turn herself in for the other charges rather than take the chance the LE would be coming for her?

Remember ladies. This thread is not for chatting. They are going to take it down if chatting takes place here. It is only for talking about what you see on the webcam. I would delete those posts or move them to another thread before we are in trouble.

Hey PassiveActivst. . . . Your statement about "Only in Florida........parasites and heartless people" is rather an untruthful statement. Do you live in Florida - I do and we are nothing like that. There is good iand bad in everyone, in every state and in every color!! I resent the statement.

I've been in FL for 38 years and also resent that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop