Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2rwaqrk.jpg

2lupeky.jpg

there are still camera people there and reporters, if that had really been KC they would have swarmed the car. Doesnt look like anyone even noticed. I highly doubt that. I also ck'd the inmate database, and she isnt there.

Looks like four or five RED GAS CANS at the back of the garage.

That is weird to me. I don't own a gasoline can and I own a home and two cars. I just fill up my car when it gets close to empty or I've got 250 miles on the last tank. I must be missing out on something if these cans are so useful.

Maybe because it's hurricane season and people keep gas to fire up the generator. We have quite a few cans in our garage (empty) but ready to be filled at any time.

FYI - I just spoke with FOX 35 - they have a news tip hot line. I asked him if he is aware if JB's black BMW might be at the jail with CA. The news tip gentleman felt that he would know if they were at the jailhouse but said he would call over to his crew that is at the jail and check it out. He made it seem like they have a crew both at the jail and at the house roughly 24/7. Told him that this was perhaps just our speculation/hope based on their webcam at the house.

If that were Casey in that car we would have seen the media go crazy. They are watching that house like hawks. No way would casey get by them. I think it's someone else we saw on the webcam.

Wow was that their version of Video streaming? That protester ran like the wind. lol:laugh:

He disappeared, then reappeared, then disappeared again!

We've been gawking at this house for how many days now? The garage door has never, in my memory been up for this long. Clearly the cam is running. There has to be some reason for it.

Maybe security got him...LOL
Dang those guys are good....they just made a protester dissappear!

We've been gawking at this house for how many days now? The garage door has never, in my memory been up for this long. Clearly the cam is running. There has to be some reason for it.

You're right. Esp not left open in the evening.

Maybe it's open for the guards? But then, I don't see them in the garage at all. Are they in the car? Or house?

Re: Gas Cans: The gas cans were kept in the shed (per Cindy and the police report George made). They keep gardening tools, lawnmower, weedeater in there - those things require gasoline. I'm sure the Anthony's mowed their own yard. BTW, the 2 cans I know of were small - one was like 2 gallons and the other 1.5 gallons.

I think the cam is delayed, not stuck. We're seeing half an hour ago stuff?

Nope, guy in yellow shirt by bodyguard vehicle was not there 10 sec ago.

Whoa, who's the dude in the yellow shirt going into the garage?
Whoops, gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member