Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally one hold sup a sign..guess they forgot why they were there

It looked like they had them facing the house. Leaning against the chairs. Which is better then the folks that held them towards the cameras. ;)

If people want to protest, that is their business, but why bring a child with them?? I think these people just want to be on camera and it's sad because they are using a terrible situation of Caylee missing for their own amusement, really sad IMO.

I just cant imagine them needing those two goons sitting there all night long every night. That is probably the safest house on the block between the news crews web cam. Could they be protecting GA and CA from KC? They cant do anything to the protesters other than call 911....There has to be another reason.

Not really..you can not see it on the cams..but the other side of the street and around the corner get dozens of people at times..fights break out between supporters and protesters (yes KC has supporters). It can be very volatile at times.
Stranger go up to the A's door and try to leave stuff..it is a pretty intense scene there..

OK, I just returned from the Oviedo thread, and I've tried every webcam link and don't see what you are all seeing - thanks for the pics! What link seems to work and why is the garage door open? TIA!

From my understanding, no one has confirmed seeing her come back, and there seems to be doubt on whether that is Baez car...

Thanks to both of you that answered me. I do know that it looked like they were putting more security on the front of the house today. They seemed to be by the window on the left side of the palm in the front of the house.

Hi ,
Sorry to bother you but I'm trying to catch up. Did you guys see Casey leave the house???

:help: please...

Maybe someone called them and told them they looked like idiots on the CAM

Folks in florida have been asked to be careful when watering their lawns. To make sure they don't water the concrete, roads, etc. It wastes water.

Low water tables down here. Water restrictions, etc. Some places are only allowed to water once a week. And are even told what days of the week they are allowed to water.

Look at all the water on the concrete. They would have to get the sidewalk, in order to water that little strip. But not the drive way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy