Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
m93mvc.png

Could you please give me the link to a camera that is working today. I have tried all five links on the first page of this thread and I am only seeing frozen shots from yesterday and Friday. Thanks
Nevermind just needed to re-fresh the image on my computer

Cindy working there? I have never seen George working in the garden, he's obviously quite lazy?

Looks like George is mowing. Wow, after last night, if I were them, I would make arrangements to move to a safe house and I would not be making any outside appearances. This whole situation has become so unseemly.

You notice it's like the Anthony's have no friends who would help them out and mow the lawn for them when they are going through such turmoil. They've only lived in this house since 1989.

Looks like George is mowing. Wow, after last night, if I were them, I would make arrangements to move to a safe house and I would not be making any outside appearances. This whole situation has become so unseemly.

You notice it's like the Anthony's have no friends who would help them out and mow the lawn for them when they are going through such turmoil. They've only lived in this house since 1989.

As much as this situation is out of control; I personally think people in a situation so intense need to eventually have some normalcy in their lives. I know I know what you're going to say. I'm just saying.

I agree about the normalcy in a bad situation, but the unprecedented protesters and general craziness surrounding this situation is out of control. In my neighborhood, the HOA has a Care Committee. If someone gets sick or has surgery or whatever, we drop food off, run errands, take people to doctor's appointments, even do yard work - whatever we can to help out.

Plus I also think - well, the Anthony's know they are on web cam. I suppose they think that they should hold their heads high because they haven't done anything wrong - so why should they leave their house. But I am REALLY getting concerned about their safety. Even with the bodyguards present I am concerned that some nutcase might do something stupid that the bodyguards can't stop. Last night was awful.

Cindy did say in the video of last nights arguement with the protestor that she has 3 people looking for Caylee right now. Hopefully these are P.I.'s.

I'm beginning to think I lead a sad, pathetic life. I don't even watch my own husband mow the lawn.

LOL! Well, so many crazy things have happened, you never know if we'll see something besides the mowing, so that's why we're all watching.

A couple mins ago GA was spraying with the hose, then either pointed or waved at someone toward the neighbor's house (not pointing to the street). Now he's done watering and is in front of the garage, doing something else. I notice there appears to be only one car in the garage. Rest of the family at church or???

I don't understand why they are doing this instead of looking for Caylee. They have the donations and the money to travel to different states and countries to look for a living Caylee or atleast being attention to their missing granddaughter. I suppose it isn't the grandparent's place to do so? It is the parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!