Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so funny you wrote that. I logged into the webcam and my first thought was, Not one person came forward to offer to help you mow the lawn. You'd think one of their friends or supporters would say, You got enough problems let me give you a hand. Im against the A's disagree with almost everything they are doing, but I would give them a hand if I were local.

Who's car is missing?

Looks like George is mowing. Wow, after last night, if I were them, I would make arrangements to move to a safe house and I would not be making any outside appearances. This whole situation has become so unseemly.

You notice it's like the Anthony's have no friends who would help them out and mow the lawn for them when they are going through such turmoil. They've only lived in this house since 1989.

2bcebd.jpg

I'm beginning to think I lead a sad, pathetic life. I don't even watch my own husband mow the lawn.

My husband had to do the shopping(wal-mart) this morning. He told my daughter " Mommy needs help, Shes sick" my baaby girl said " no she isnt, how come shes not in the bed with a fever" ? Fever, vomiting, it dont matter
I would still be on here. My family is wispering behind my back. Maybe,
they're getting ready 2 send me 2 rehab for this. I'll c-u guys there!

George is a guy. They gotta stay busy. That why we see him out in the yard. Now Cindy...she goes out for some camera action.

Oh new angle on the house today, those fox guys sure are crazy ;)

Why isn't GA working on his "covert operation" of watching the kidnappers?

Plus I also think - well, the Anthony's know they are on web cam. I suppose they think that they should hold their heads high because they haven't done anything wrong - so why should they leave their house. But I am REALLY getting concerned about their safety. Even with the bodyguards present I am concerned that some nutcase might do something stupid that the bodyguards can't stop. Last night was awful.[/QUOTE]

I heard there was a tussle last night could u tell me a little more about it please? tia

Who is that woman that George is talking to in the driveway?

Plus I also think - well, the Anthony's know they are on web cam. I suppose they think that they should hold their heads high because they haven't done anything wrong - so why should they leave their house. But I am REALLY getting concerned about their safety. Even with the bodyguards present I am concerned that some nutcase might do something stupid that the bodyguards can't stop. Last night was awful.

I heard there was a tussle last night could u tell me a little more about it please? tia[/QUOTE]

There are two different threads on it in the main forum with links to video.

It's the tussle where the kid got his arm slammed in the car door and his mom didn't even care he was lying on the road in pain.

uh oh.. doesn't look like George or that woman are happy..

Who is that woman that George is talking to in the driveway?

The Anthony's have an African American neighbor - I think he's a minister and George is allowing her to stand on his property, so I suspect it's the neighbor's wife.

woman left, now there is a white older male there talking to GA... and lost feed... ugh

I've got feed. Can't tell, tho, if GA is arguing or being interviewed. He's had his hands in a defensive position a couple times (on his hips, etc)

what in the world is going on.. are the neighbors lining up out of camera range to have one on one time with GA?

prolly would of been safer to call...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member