Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
those particular protesters definitely seem to be trying to provoke something.. standing in middle of driveway.

They need to take that girl home and they really should move out of the driveway..they must really want tostart something..I dont like what they are doing at all..

So what time did KC come back? I can't believe these protesters. They look like they are trying to get the BG to do something. IMO

Does it seem like that little girl on the left seem like she is taunting the gaurds?

Yes. It appears to me that she is doing just that. This is why I think children should be left home or if no babysitter, the mom should just stay home too. This is not helping and is even teaching that girl in purple to hate on others. Not a good thing.

I do think she is prancing around hollering at the guards.:laugh::Jumpie::turkey::bananapowerslide:

For real,.. WHY is there a little girl there?????? I mean its one thing to teach your child to stand up for what they believe in, but to have them come to this house, KNOWING how much drama with protesters and the A's there is..... WHY?

The one in the red tank looks preggers..she keeps holding her belly..

I think they young girl is doing cheerleading cheers lol.

Looks like Casey's bedroom light is on.... I think her bedroom is in the front right of the house.

Is cindy watering on them or have the sprinklers on? The driveway is all wet near the protestors. I wonder if casey is home? she probably whined and cried that she was bored at home so Jose came to take her away from her misery today. what hooey.

I have been coming on this thread and have seen alot of crazy stuff..costumes..signs..dolls..but for some reason this is just not right to me..they are not protesting at all..

They need to take that girl home and they really should move out of the driveway..they must really want tostart something..I dont like what they are doing at all..
That little one is making me nervous from MY house.

Im not sure about where the A's live. But when I lived in Florida, there is a seam in the concrete where the city technically own. It coinsides with the edge of the sidewalk. So where that purple shirt girl is standing would technically public. Not smart or safe given the current climate, but legal.

Note to self: never put bedrooms on the front of a house;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin