Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im impressed the webcam has been up this long... Maybe my complaint to Fox worked.

If I wanted to copy the newscast, or photo shots of it,how do I do that?

Looks like they are leaving again..bring on the next wave...

Ugggh... apparently they do think its a block party.. bunch of teens and kids standing around talking, what exactly does this do for Caylee? TAKE YOUR KIDS HOME AWAY FROM THIS DRAMA!

There was a ransom demand???

Well I'm just saying not that I buy any of it, but if there was a kidnapping, there should be a motive, and with all the money the as seem to have now, u'd think that person would come out and be willing to accept a large sum of money in lew of whatever they had originally wanted. And if they just wanted her because they loved her so much, then the a's should be investing the money in private investigation. If they truly loved Caylee and thought she was alive, they'd put their money towards protecting her and not themselves.

Its kind of weird they make those guards sit in the dark. How can they see whats going on? You would think the A's would have some lights on for them.

Dark again.... are they trying to get more people to come out with turning out the light?

Its kind of weird they make those guards sit in the dark. How can they see whats going on? You would think the A's would have some lights on for them.

Lights on the body guards would make it more difficult for them to see the protesters.

Cindy was out this morning in the yard by the windows and the body guards weren' there at that time. I'm not sure if they were putting security up around the windows or what though. Couldn't tell what she was doing under the left window on the ground. IMO
She did a LOT of weed pulling, huge bag full, and trimmed the fronds off the Palm tree by the window.

I would think it would be safer for the Anthony's if they would close the garage door and turn on the lights like last night. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3