Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he's a security guard but not sure.

This cam must be on time delay---it's real dark here, almost pitch black. And the cam shows it still light out.

Maybe the hatch on the car is where the BG's have their refreshments and that's why its open, or they could have their "crowd control" gear in there and just need a way to get to it in a hurry. :)
I believe they have all the above - plus their "tunes" going as well. Kinda like a tailgate party! lol

anyone know if LE is there anywhere? This could get nasty tonight.

You are right, Ginny. There are some troublesome influences in the stars for tonight. I hope things do not get out of hand.

Black Car on drive with hatch open is George's. Mustang parked on road in front is Lee's, Cindy's is in garage along with a truck. Truck belongs to b.g.

None of the protesters look like they came prepared to 'march' - flip flops, etc. I wonder how long they will keep this up before going back across the street to their chairs?

Black Car on drive with hatch open is George's. Mustang parked on road in front is Lee's, Cindy's is in garage along with a truck. Truck belongs to b.g.
NOPE, the PTC backed in belongs to the Security guys!

Looks like they all carbed up for the long walk. Is there EMT on site for any medical events? Like heart palpitations, heat stroke or a Big Mac attack?

Let's hope it keeps peaceful tonight.

I live about 15 miles away from HopeSpring Drive - and it is dark here - it must be some sort of time delay - no way media camera lights are THAT bright!

G and C's cars are in the garage. PT Cruiser is securitys'. Lee is in the Vaderstang.

I live about 15 miles away from HopeSpring Drive - and it is dark here - it must be some sort of time delay - no way media camera lights are THAT bright!

Wonder why they have us on delay. I think its been like that for a few days now.

IF, as in other Sundays, the Vigil should be started now!

I was just gonna post this must be delayed. Its dark out now, so this had to happen quite a while ago.

We need to try and count the marchers, to see who and how quickly they drop out - I think I counted 8 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member