Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing this group needs now is Richard Simmons to lead.

Anyone see a table behind the car that has back opened? Maybe there is a Vigil tonight.
But a vigil would violate what the HOA is trying to do with their law suit. Cindy can't have it both ways - no anti people, just pro people. It doesn't work that way. Their house is an inappropriate place to hold a vigil too. Again, why not have a vigil the last place that Caylee was seen alive - have the vigil at Sawgrass apts or Blanchard Park, whichever story you want to believe.

guys, protesters are gone due to an injuction...no more protesting

I believe that's the folding table behind the BG's car.

BTW: Orladoans - you forgot the other reason you are not out there: Intelligence!!!
I'm sure you realize what these protesters don't which is that they are feeding Casey's feelings of being powerful. No way will she crack with all this attention. It's exactly what she wants!

But a vigil would violate what the HOA is trying to do with their law suit. Cindy can't have it both ways - no anti people, just pro people. It doesn't work that way. Their house is an inappropriate place to hold a vigil too. Again, why not have a vigil the last place that Caylee was seen alive - have the vigil at Sawgrass apts or Blanchard Park, whichever story you want to believe.

That's true. The injunction would include all, I would think.

Is this thing on some kind of time delay? I live about ten miles away from the Anthonys and the sky outside my house right now is pitch black. Even the sky over their house is still blue.

Hey Macushla!!! Good to see you on here. I just wrote to the webcam people to see if they can catch this thing up. I did it last night and it worked. We'll see in the next few minutes.

What do you think of these people out there? I think it's the most marching they've done in a while.

Who do you write to? I'll write too.

The one with the blue sweatshirt and red sign is the one that went to the front door earlier, isn't she?

Another new thread is posting that judge has not decided on protestors injunction yet, very confusing for us out west

Isn't that a little kid standing up near the door of the garage?

That's true. The injunction would include all, I would think.
If it doesn't, then we KNWO the Anthonyhs are getting preferential treatment. That's proof. If only the "pro Anthony" crowds are allowed, then the civil rights of the "anti-Anthony" crows are being violated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!