Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mobilecam1-4.jpg

I wish the camera were higher. Such a glare! And cars and people blocking.

I'm worried about the crowd too

It sure would be nice for once to see all with candles..Including the protesters..off to the side, have a ceremony of their own for prayer for finding Caylee..

Can you believe someone brougt their little boy after last night?

Well, at least it looks like the protesters put their signs down - or they are back across the street - maybe that will help keep things calm

I do not like what I see, this is really giving me the creeps. Looks like an angry mob. Why don't they go to a church? So much of a circus media, I think they enjoy it to be honest with you.

I think things are going to get heated really quick!!!!! For real,... you'd think the protesters would have enough respect FOR CAYLEE to be quiet and put down the signs until the vigil for her is over,... :(

I know. Can't they give it a rest for 30 minutes ? Or at least put the signs down. I thought this was about Caylee.

Wonder if the neighbors are freaking out with the vigil??? Just curious...

I am listening to the police scanner for the area where the Anthony's live as I watch the webcam right now. Does anyone want the web address for the police scanner?

Good, they shouldn't be there if they don' tbelieve. Shame on them for showing up if they dont' support that, they SHOULD'NT be there.

No, they shouldn't. If Caylee had not been neglected & tossed aside by her Mother, NONE of those people would be there-vigil goers or protesters.

I can't believe after all the negative attention at that house that they would invite more. Couldn't they have the vigil in a more neutral setting? Ugh it just looks like a circus. IMO

I will eat my mouse if this goes off without a hitch tonight.

Good, they shouldn't be there if they don' tbelieve. Shame on them for showing up if they dont' support that, they SHOULD'NT be there.

you know,.. MANY people want to show their support and their love FOR CAYLEE. The vigil is FOR CAYLEE. Why do you have to support the person that KNOWS WHERE SHE IS? If she would be a real woman and tell what she knows then maybe people wouldn't hate her so much. jmo

What do they do at the vigil? Is there a minister there that talks?

I'm just getting on this thread tonight. Can anyone fill me in on why there's such a huge crowd out there tonight???

I wonder if Casey peaks out the window to see what she's caused.

She probably just maneuvers the security camera to watch it all. Miss "innocent" Casey...the coward can't be bothered to make a public plea for the return of her "kidnapped" child. It's something, isn't it? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin