Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed in this video that KC has a large tote bag that is full. Did anyone else notice it? Just wondering if they are moving her somewhere else.
Sorry, we did not catch that on the CAM

zm06x0.jpg

2v2w045.jpg

2iw1z4h.jpg

I noticed in this video that KC has a large tote bag that is full. Did anyone else notice it? Just wondering if they are moving her somewhere else.
Can't do it without court approval.

That's nothing, she has a backpack filled most of the time.

:eek:

PLEASE, once again, let's stick to what we're viewing on the CAM, nothing else!

What is the paper sign on the tape on the property that DOES NOT belong to the Anthony's?? Did they run out of 'real signs' and have to make one??

What is the paper sign on the tape on the property that DOES NOT belong to the Anthony's?? Did they run out of 'real signs' and have to make one??
WE have not been able to read the signs from the CAM view of the property the Anthonys have to maintain.

That looks like the Casey supporter at the door.

This guy has been on the front porch for quite awhile.

Whats with the lousy view again!!! How come we didnt' see the big protest on this cam last night??

Could it be that when there is lightning they lower the camera? I know they lower the booms on the trucks that they transmit data from.

Could it be that when there is lightning they lower the camera? I know they lower the booms on the trucks that they transmit data from.
We've seen Thunderhead clouds appear on the CAM before, and it didn't affect the angle of the frame. I don't know what's going on, looks like the CAM is filming from under a vehicle right now :crazy:

I think they got the cam out of the rain. We're now under a truck, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid