Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the truck with the mattress on top... Maybe Casey is going to offer CURB SERVICE...

I worry whenever someone blocks the cam. Not that I am a Casey fan, but after the fights and stuff last week, it makes me wonder how far people will go to get their point across and now with the search suspended, the frustration can only get worse.

After watching NG live the other night, I think some of the "protesters" are just people who just want to get their mugs on TV. Sorry, for saying this if any WSer's have done this. It is not you I am talking about because I know the caliber of people on this site. It is for those people who scream hateful things then look over their shoulders to see which way the camera is pointing or just run into the picture when they see that they are up and live. Sorry, JMHO.

Ford look at the grill

Looks like a ford from this angle now. The emblem from a different shot earlier looked to be Chevy.

Did you all just see the SUV with the bed on top? Man, they are damn serious about camping out in the neighborhood.

35crfkg.jpg

2myumxe.jpg
313623r.jpg
e0pt7a.jpg

Is the front door covered by something or am I seeing things that aren't there?

I was wondering that too, but I can still make out the doorknob. IT almost looked like a beige sheet or something?

The black truck in the drive way is a Toyota, 4-door.

I would love to see how they account for the use of the donation money.

They all died from embarrassment.

good one! :clap:

btw, i leave for a lil bit to potty furbabies & make somethin to eat and now there's a bunch of activity! Hope I didn't miss anything real important like maybe a certain young lady (used in the 'loosest' sense of the term) finally coughing up the truth....oh that's right! she wouldn't know the truth if it came up to her & smacked her right upside her haid!:slap:

duh! what was I thinkin?:bang:

I would feel stupid standing around outside like that.

Is the guy in the brown shirt actually stepping on the caution tape? It might just be the angle.

The black truck in the drive way is a Toyota, 4-door.

I would love to see how they account for the use of the donation money.

So would I, Wonder if there is anyway to make them accountable for where they are spending it. I am sure the IRS would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico