Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, Casey convinces herself of her own lies and she had to learn that from somewhere. They may know that she's not alive but believe that she is anyway. As confusing as that sounds.
i do understand i have a brother just like casey .. he beleives his own lies its bad

As for security, what about the big bouncer looking dudes that were there when Casey was released? Were they just temporary or are they the new security staff?

One news report stated the big dudes were guards from the jail.

Good morning, all.

IrishSweetOne, did you son ever find the cat?

I am agreeing with all of you. I cannot imagine being CA or GA right now, HOWEVER...

I get frantic if I can't find one of the dogs IN THE HOUSE....

If my healthy, sane 61 y.o. mother is out of pocket for a few hours, I get all nervous and wonder if she drove her Miata off the road and I need to go find her...

If my DH doesn't email me back for a few days (he's in Iraq), I start imagining all these scenarios...

My point is, WHY aren't the Anthonys out hoofing it with the search teams? I understand CA is in major denial that Caylee may be dead...but why isn't she looking for her ALIVE? Going to the locations where there have been Caylee sightings? Instead she is spewing at the media and digging herself deeper (no pun intended).

And what's with the truck cam? What's blocking it?

No he hasn't found Cloe (the cat ) yet , he still checks the shelters regularly . They adopted two kittens now but they still search for Cloe .

Did you see the video of Cindy putting up her No Tresspass signs ? The reporter asked her just that . What have you done Cindy ?? She dances around the answer . If they keep getting all these tips of an ALIVE Caylee then why are they just sitting on their asses and not looking for her ?? Why are they not getting on a plane heading to Texas or Georgia or any other location they have claimed ???

ya i agree.. i think they arnt physically searching cuz they figure they will get axed lol .. they are probably scared they will find caylee . if i found my kiera dead . that would kill me id probably have a heart attack on the spot . that could be why .. someone should ask them . why arnt you out searching ?

That is true. But in most cases where there is a missing child, parents are discouraged from going on the searches. But they cannot keep them from going to the search center. Sometimes they are at the center more than is healthy for them. Even though they cannot be in on the searches, it is like they cannot be away and the center is the closest they can get. They go out and put up posters, and flyers. I have even seen some that did this, even though their was some suspicion over their involvement. Happily, those who were like this were usually not involved. They fight against the suspicion by rationalizing that since they weren't involved, the suspicion is not worth keeping them away from the search. Because to those with no guilt, the important thing is not the suspicion, the important thing is to find the child.

As for security, what about the big bouncer looking dudes that were there when Casey was released? Were they just temporary or are they the new security staff?
They dropped her at the house, and they were goneeeeee!
(please sing this to the HeeHaw song, followed by a raspberry)

You know I can't help but wonder what is happening in that home.

A couple who has recently been on the verge of divorce, a daughter who had recently caused a lot of stress, a missing granddaughter. Financial problems that could be getting worse because of the situation. Any one of those problems is enough to cause a family to break. All together? Then combine that with protesters, media and cameras outside, and inside they cannot even turn on the TV or radio without hearing it mentioned. They can't go anywhere, or talk to anyone without wondering what people are thinking about them and about the situation. Even going to the grocery would be hard.

So yeah, I wonder what is happening in the home. What the level of tension is, whether they discuss it or whether they try to go on with business as usual- considering that nothing is business as usual. I have to wonder who is talking to whom, and who isn't talking to whom. How much concern there is over Casey, and how much anger.

I go back and forth over Cindy. At one point it looked like she was accusing Casey. Then she switched. Wasn't that about the time that Casey had the phone conversation with Cindy about "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?" So is Cindy really in denial? Or is she just trying to placate Casey so that maybe she will confide? Has Casey shut down? Or is she playing princess to the nnth degree?

Are there arguments inside? Or walking on eggshells? Or both?

I would love to have a bug inside, but I am really really happy I am not inside with them!

You know - in a dysfunctional family when you believe everyone is out to get you, the family can actually become more intrenched with each other. I know I am not describing it right, but basicially, you can mess with & abuse each other - but God help anyone on the outside that might mess with anyone in your family.

I would have thrown her out the moving car and just kept going. Not even slowed down...but I'm sure that's just me.

If Casey commited suicide this case would go cold and everybody would go back to their normal lives. The media would vanish and the protesters would move on. She is NEVER going to tell anybody what she did with Caylee and sadly I think Casey disapearing from this world would be the best for everybody in the long run. LE, justice system, the family, and the public. Caylee is in a landfill and will never be found. JMO:bang:

ONly speaking for myself, I have a problem with the way the protests are going on at the Anthony's.
I do agree as to why they are there, but what bothers me is that they are there all the time..
I don't feel bad for the Anthony's at all anymore, however, there are children in that neighborhood who are loosing sleep, and are having to go to school everyday and I am sure they are not concentrating on their studies due to what is happening in their neighborhood.
These protesters, and I know many of them do search by day and protests at night need to think of the neighbors as well.
And bringing children to these protests is something that really rattles my mind..how dare they? Yes I know they are at least being watched by their parents, but gee, to subject them to so much hate is just wrong..
I think they need to set aside one hour during the day to come, peacefully protest, then just go home. The neighbors kids are being forced to stay in their home because of this...what they are creating down there is kids behavior to go out of control because they are being forced to stay indoors because of all of this.
The Anthony's should also think of these things, and if things don't stop they should go elsewhere! I know this is their home, but she created these problems and the neighbors, especially the kids, didn't ask for it nor want it!

And the record for the longest running frozen cam goes to...

Umm.. lol I've seen so many frozen cams and would have sworn some of the trees were moving on one. It stayed frozen for several days. :bang:

I have links to 5 cams, 3 of those are truckcams. Are there more cams related to this case?

LOL now that was funny :)

I don't think they (the bouncers ) were from the jail . They looked like body guards of P. Diddy or 50 cent lol

Umm.. lol I've seen so many frozen cams and would have sworn some of the trees were moving on one. It stayed frozen for several days. :bang:

I have links to 5 cams, 3 of those are truckcams. Are there more cams related to this case?

I'm still watching reporter dude pick at his tie. It's just as much fun as it was last night at this time.

LOL now that was funny :)

I don't think they (the bouncers ) were from the jail . They looked like body guards of P. Diddy or 50 cent lol

One of the reminded me of the Refrig. Perry

william-perry-refridgerator-400-010807.jpg

You know - in a dysfunctional family when you believe everyone is out to get you, the family can actually become more intrenched with each other. I know I am not describing it right, but basicially, you can mess with & abuse each other - but God help anyone on the outside that might mess with anyone in your family.

I know what you are talking about. It is like the outsiders provide a distraction, they give the family someone else to blame problems on and lets them forget what the actual problems are. Gives them someone else to be angry at and allows them to forget their own anger at each other.

WOW-!! Will you please post them Liltigress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper