Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... running late. I wonder if JB said he can't see her today?

Yeah, probably not :rolleyes:

No protesters........I have been wondering why CA and GA choose to come out and fix boundary tapes with hammers, etc. when angry protestors are there? Why not come out and do this kind of stuff early in the morning or later at night when no one is around.
It almost seems like they love the attention? Hmmmmmm

It always sticks when something is going on. LOL!

Hmm... Maybe she really isn't going today? It's almost 10 after, you'd think she'd leave ASAP?!

No protesters........I have been wondering why CA and GA choose to come out and fix boundary tapes with hammers, etc. when angry protestors are there? Why not come out and do this kind of stuff early in the morning or later at night when no one is around.
It almost seems like they love the attention? Hmmmmmm
Because they are writing a script. When the movie comes out if nothing happens the movie will be boring. So they have to be sure there is a lot of action. I am just trying to funny. Sorry.

Umm I guess we are quite a few frames behind!

Door shut, bet KC getting in car now and will reopen and off they go to the babysitter.

Wish we had sound too.

Wonder if reporters were calling our to him to answer questions the whole time he was washing the suvs.

fox needs to get their primo spot back!

I don't think they can use it in the AM when the sun is coming up. Would be right in the camera's line of vision.

there goes more tire tracks in the lawn.. I'm inclined to believe, someone must be coming by to pick CA up.. since GA is so fanatical about his lawn care

Those are some magic suv's. They come and go in a blink.

I don't think they can use it in the AM when the sun is coming up. Would be right in the camera's line of vision.

nah they had it across the street for quite a while... I think it was one of those 'move your feet, loose your seat' deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha