Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The action will get started in an hour whenever princess Casey heads off to Jose's place

Is the webcam frozen again or is there just nothing happening yet?

Gosh, when do they mow the grass? I have not seen them mow it since the webcams came up did I miss it or something. Their grass looks better then ours and we mow it once a week.

Gosh, when do they mow the grass? I have not seen them mow it since the webcams came up did I miss it or something. Their grass looks better then ours and we mow it once a week.

I have not seen them mow it either, but I believe having all the protesters, and there own cars parked on the lawn all the time, it keeps it pretty short. I would think George would be happy about that....lol

Ill bet he does the mowing when the cams frozen, if they read here they would know exactly when the cam is down :)

It's like the whole house is a facade, nothing is real. Nothing grows, probably no bugs, not a leaf in the yard. I am just waiting for the ground to open up and suck the house in like a hitchcock movie.

It's like the whole house is a facade, nothing is real. Nothing grows, probably no bugs, not a leaf in the yard. I am just waiting for the ground to open up and suck the house in like a hitchcock movie.

I think that is what the road is preparing to do!

LOL!! That is so true...this whole circus fiasco is like a horror movie. With extremely bad actors. What are the cam links for today?

After many hours of staring at this front yard, I have finally determined why the A's have put out so many signs and tape. I actually feel guilty now for being so aggravated with them when clearly they are just protecting us all from those dangerous bamboo shoots! Thanks G and C...you rock!

Thanx for the link. Note to self and others..we may want to purchase stock in Cindy's yellow tape that she has that great fetish with.

As common as sinkholes supposedly are in Florida, I don't think I would want to be in a vehicle sitting there all day. :eek:
I would be staying as far away as possible.

Okay...either there is no wind in Orlando or the cam is frozen. I do have a theory though...I think GA sneaked out overnight ::::like a ninja:::: and taped a photograph of the house over the lens :crazy: who's with me on this?

Okay...either there is no wind in Orlando or the cam is frozen. I do have a theory though...I think GA sneaked out overnight ::::like a ninja:::: and taped a photograph of the house over the lens :crazy: who's with me on this?
LOL. It's weird isn't it?
Where are all the leeches and maggots today?

George the Ninja hahaha

yes, In the mornings Ninja George mows the lawn, babbles incoherntly, and watches Jerry Springer (oops I mean the home network channel ahuh) while disabling the anthony cam with his super power glare.
In the afternoons, with one swipe of his lethal weapon hands takes down little old ladies and little dudes tent.

He's a busy little Ninja dude. Get this guy a coke.

I'm sorry...this case is getting to me...I can see GA ninja dude ...complete with theme music...sneaking through the night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties