Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda makes me think that when they are throwing the stuffed animals out the trash, it's almost a mockery of Caylee, because that is probably what happened to her.

Gives me a knot in my stomach!

BTW, I am waiting to hear from Tricia - it's her call whether we include WS, but I think it can still be organized outside of WS - JUST TAKES A FEW PEOPLE FROM ORLANDO TO GET THE BALL ROLLING (hint hint).

Since I live in Orlando - I will take that as me - honestly at the moment I am waiting to hear from TES as if they need help. I faxed in my app the other day and havent heard back. If they dont need my help I have no problem helping with this.... I would just hate to see it in vain though. I mean for all of us to send things and then them throw them out.....

Poco - where are you in our beautiful state?

Laney, have you started looking? I was told in January that I was being laid off. My company went out of business. I have been looking since April. Just got an offer, finally, last week.

Congrats on your job offer.

I've heard that it is a tough job market now. I just want some time off and then will start looking. A co-worker who worked at our company as a contractor said it took him 2-3 hours online every day to find a job. It took him 4 months.

I think everything will work out.

I updated my post with a link.

I read through several of the news stories about it. Apparently there were two videos, one with George taking trash bags of stuffed animals to the curb, and one with Lee saying the stuffed animals were all used and smelled like cigarette smoke.

Since I live in Orlando - I will take that as me - honestly at the moment I am waiting to hear from TES as if they need help. I faxed in my app the other day and havent heard back. If they dont need my help I have no problem helping with this.... I would just hate to see it in vain though. I mean for all of us to send things and then them throw them out.....

Poco - where are you in our beautiful state?

About 1 1/2 hours from you Aleve ---- about 20 minutes West of Tampa, almost right on the Gulf - Seminole Florida.

Does anyone know if they are discussing this case at Topix? If so, please provide me with a link as I can't find it! Thanks.

hmmm...how did they see stuffed animals in the bags? Does the press dig in their garbage too? oh my

Congrats on your job offer.

I've heard that it is a tough job market now. I just want some time off and then will start looking. A co-worker who worked at our company as a contractor said it took him 2-3 hours online every day to find a job. It took him 4 months.

I think everything will work out.

Exactly. It took a long time and lots of searching. I was cut from 40 hrs to 12 hours 6 weeks ago. Not good. But, it did give me time off. Seeing that I worked for a health insurance co., NY State liquidation stepped in. What a mess. And yes, it will work out.

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

What about at a local church?

It seems that everything in their lives are disposable.

I want to start a "campaign" to shower their lawn with toys, flowers and stuffed animals??? How can I do that?

Hi Poco,

I understand why you would want to do this but let me tell you, since they have put the "no trespassing" sign on their lawn...you could get arrested.

I have a feeling the Anthony's would view it as an intrusion. Don't know for sure but could be.

If you still want to do this and since the Anthony's have posted that no trespassing is allowed, I would ask that you arrange this off of Websleuths.

Because of the rush to SUE SUE SUE these days I have to be very careful as forum owner.

Poco and everyone, I do understand why you want to do this and I know your hearts are pure and sweet. I worry that you might get in trouble so if you do decide to go forward please be careful.

Tricia

About 1 1/2 hours from you Aleve ---- about 20 minutes West of Tampa, almost right on the Gulf - Seminole Florida.

Does anyone know if they are discussing this case at Topix? If so, please provide me with a link as I can't find it! Thanks.

I love that part of our state..... I would love to live on the gulf - at least you have water close by - we have to drive to see the ocean

I think someone was planning to take pink balloons to one of the parks - but I don't remember who. Maybe Tricia can ask Tony Padilla if he has any ideas?

Iwonder what they would say if a wreath on the front door was put with Caylee's first baby picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01