Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really need to have a big fence 50 feet high installed on his property not the sidewalk which is not their property.

All Casey has to do is fess up.If they ask her to please give the info and end this madness.
Well she may?
or not?

Does anyone else think that "Little Dude" was just saving a place, with umbrella no less, for the reporter who later showed up? You know, the guy with the electric fan?

Oh, my Little Dude. LOL

It's quite possible he knew about the Craigs List thing. I know I didn't and was totally shocked at what was going when I got home from Pineapple Express. Which, BTW, was not worth missing all this excitment for!

Is anyone else have trouble seeing the vieo of CA with protestetors? I am only getting audio.

Could someone please link me to the webcam? The link I have isn't working for some reason. TIA.

Nope it's the same pic from last night. Man I wish they would fix it.

now that casey is back they should take that camera down and leave cindy and ga alone .. i cant beleive there has been a webcam spying on that house 24 hours a day .. boy if that was happening to me that camera would be ripped off whatever its on and smashed .. that is going too far .. they camp outside that house and then a camera all day and night geez

yes, the people I saw out there yesterday were a bunch of trashy sorts. I could not grasp the great grandmother screaming at Cindy. when they were all applauding/cheering as Casey was taken away; I thought "these people have no class, what-so-ever". Tacky!

Go George! He probably found some exception about the easement if it was blocked for maintenance. To be honest seeing those people out there makes me physically sick. I hope that all the harassment subsides now that Casey is back and jail. Anybody who can look at the video of George and cindy can see in their eyes that they are just pushed beyond limits. It's inhumane to taunt these people outside of their own home. Regardless of how you feel about them, they are still victims. If these people are supposedy giving Caylee a voice , where were they at the vigils? I hope those people organizing the march Monday will cancel it.

I get quite sick every time I read your signature ... is there a reason you have that one?

Not sick directed at YOU ... but from what it says.

the bloke she is quoting is a cretin. The fictional Hannibal was sophisticated with a love for women, children, and animals. The character Hannibal was a vigilante; anyone could read that from the books. He was not based on any of the notorious cannibals, like others have mentioned. The above mentioned is a complete deranged psychopath with narcism. The fictional Hannibal would never eat Clarice.

WAS THE WEBCAM FORCED DOWN?

Maybe they won't fix it because have to pay the camera guys time-and-a-half on holiday weekends. That would happen at my job.

I can't help it I was addicted to the camara and the screen captures. Guilty.

Bottom line. Where is Caylee.

I get quite sick every time I read your signature ... is there a reason you have that one?

Not sick directed at YOU ... but from what it says.

I am glad you asked this. That quote is nauseatingly graphic to a distraction-for me it is, anyway. Whenever I see one of those posts, I find myself quickly skipping to the next post to avoid having to read it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe