Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the decapitated NO TRESPASSING sign ... it was very sad ... I had a moment of silence in it's honor ... it served & protected the lawn til the bitter end.

LMAO yeah until LE swarmed the house like a swat team and took them out . What a way to go

the decapitated NO TRESPASSING sign ... it was very sad ... I had a moment of silence in it's honor ... it served & protected the lawn til the bitter end.

But today, it was back! It was brought back to life! Hmmmm...makes ya kinda wonder just what George was sprinkling on the lawn this morning, doesn't it?

I think that the web cam is shut down for the night. It is the same picture over and over with some lady in it.

Yeah, I wonder what's up with that? Maybe it's time for someone to email them again. LOL

no no no ... let the webcam sleep for tonight ... I need a life and my mouse is pissed from yesterday ... *whispers* who's murt?

no no no ... let the webcam sleep for tonight ... I need a life and my mouse is pissed from yesterday ... *whispers* who's murt?

Oops, so much for a life...it is back up and working again. heheh

Murt had a webcam attached to his car or something today, live. Someone else will have to fill in all the details.

Yo, that house is lit up likka Christmas Tree. :D

:facepalm: aw crap :sigh:

ya know what ... those lights would annoy the ever livin hell outta me ...

830200853731pmnb5.png

I mean seriously ... are they realllllllllllly necessary?

well heck ... since I don't have clouds to keep me entertained ...

830200853731pmhr3.png

Socalimom, that was icing on the cake for the screen prints. Hey, are you THERE? It looks like it.

BTW, I posted and the thread closed, but in my neck of the woods, the grass between the sidewalk and the street is called the 'devil strip'. Is that just here in NE Ohio or does anyone else call it that?

Socalimom, that was icing on the cake for the screen prints. Hey, are you THERE? It looks like it.

BTW, I posted and the thread closed, but in my neck of the woods, the grass between the sidewalk and the street is called the 'devil strip'. Is that just here in NE Ohio or does anyone else call it that?
Out my way, if you have a sidewalk that area technically isn't yours, even though you're expected to maintain it.

Those lights are what the neighborhood of Drew Peterson lived with for weeks, plus neighbors had their lawn trampled down to the dirt!

I think the strip of right-of-way next to the street is called SWALE.

Otherwise, I have 2 comments which may be appropriate in this section......

1) Yes the lights shining on the Anthony's house would be aggravating, but a bonus could be added security for the occupants... this story is so hot, it wouldn't be suprising for someone to peek inside or even try to get indoors.

2) What an inconvenience for the neighborhood..... that place has been a 3-ring circus for a month. Satellite trucks are noisy & the gawkers driving by create a constant traffic jam. Wouldn't you hate to have to wade through that mess to walk your dog or drive the kids to school? ................. At least we aren't in the way, we are at home glued to the tv & computer 24/7 ..... wearing the same tshirt we put on yesterday & slept in last night, dinner will be takie-outie again, the babies are wearing wet diapers, the dog's hungry & hubby's calling a divorce lawyer.

wearing the same tshirt we put on yesterday & slept in last night, dinner will be takie-outie again, the babies are wearing wet diapers, the dog's hungry & hubby's calling a divorce lawyer.

minus the wet diapers and hubby ... are you spying on me?

No cars drive by, wish my street was that dead on a Saturday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper