Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a very articulate orator!

(and I agree with hunnydolll that she needs to take good care)

So today the camera is on the beach. I guess they have lost interest in the Anthony home. I guess news on the case is pretty dull right now.

I thought that protest the other night was an example of America's vulgarity as its worst. I wanted to deport that foreigner who was screaming in Cindy's face.

I think the "foreigner" was Puerto Rican. They are American citizens. You cannot deport "them". But I do agree that it was low class.

Webcam 2 is at the beach. Now webcam 1 is at the Anthony home. There is a link a few posts ago.

So today the camera is on the beach. I guess they have lost interest in the Anthony home. I guess news on the case is pretty dull right now.

Anthony home is on the main cam

912008122348pmnz1.png

What a powerful voice for Caylee. My heart goes out to her and the loss of her child. I wish there was some way we could find her and try to help her find her little girl. She needs to be commended but she also needs to take a deep breath.

I thought that protest the other night was an example of America's vulgarity as its worst. I wanted to deport that foreigner who was screaming in Cindy's face.

That "low class" Puerto Rican is my neighbor. Yes, tempers are flaring as you saw even with the "low class" little old white lady.

When you live next to someone who killed their child and GP who are somehow involved in the cover up, you never know how you'll react. Do I agree with the actions? Absolutely NOT, but I can understand the frustration in everyone.

That "low class" Puerto Rican is my neighbor. Yes, tempers are flaring as you saw even with the "low class" little old white lady.

When you live next to someone who killed their child and GP who are somehow involved in the cover up, you never know how you'll react. Do I agree with the actions? Absolutely NOT, but I can understand the frustration in everyone.

I knew she was puerto rican and not a "foreigner." she is an american citizen entitled to her freedom of speech. although I don't agree with her methods.

She is a very articulate orator!

(and I agree with hunnydolll that she needs to take good care)
My thoughts exactly. As for anyone calling her low class, I don't agree. She is a passionate woman, a very articulate passionate woman, and she like a lot of people, have been pushed to the brink by C & G. The behavior of this whole, creepy family is disturbing. The protestor wasn't disturbing to me; she wasn't being restrained and PC and that ticks off a lot of people. I agree with her - it's time we stop feeling sorry for C&G and excuse away their complicity in this tragedy. It's time the public start becoming really vocal right in the Anthony's faces. Like Erica said - don't go get yourself arrested, but express yourself! Let your voice be heard! You go sista! :clap:

I have a key that says print screen sysrq. I clicked that to grab a screenshot. Then went to jasc (my photo editing program) and clicked edit and paste. Then I could crop, resize and save it. Just fyi, it works for me.

I think it's awful that people are reacting like a mad mob. We live in a country that has a proven justice system that works (most of the time). Yes, the Anthony's behavior is bizarre and at times kind of crazy, but that doesn't mean it's 'open season' on trespassing, creating a mob scene, etc.

Man would I hate to be one of the neighbors living on THAT street. What a mess to deal with just coming and going.

The trashy people were the ones screaming "fry the B--", "kill the ---" etc.,. The little old lady scares the 'you know what' out of me. I think that the protests are unproductive; these people may want to consider joining TES and share their minds on those cams while being productive. I hope someone comes forward to help Ericka find her daughter. :(

I was waiting ever so patiently for this .
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

I mentioned this in an earlier webcam thread as well .

HI y'all...I'm at work (yeah, us peons gotta work on holidays! LOL) and my puter doesn't have speakers...so I really couldn't figure out what she was upset about...geeze I think it would really be neat if videos on the web could have 'close caption' like they do on tv.

Could/would anyone be so kind as to fill me in on what this lady was upset about? If it's been explained already, please forgive as I haven't finished reading thru all the posts yet....

Thanks again!:)

Alhough I don't agree with her method, that poor lady whose daughter has been missing for 6 years showed more true grief for Caylee in that short segment than Caylee's own family has shown for Caylee over the past entire month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin