Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap:EM, you rock!! Now wanna call Fox and find out why they can't, like, stream a video instead of updating to still shots? :woohoo:

Have Elley Mae call. She seems to have power!

Thanks, Shutterfly! I've got two cams going at once - the fox cam and murts.
My eyes are crossing!

ya, its up again for the moment...but where did all the people go?? Did the cops run them off?

What the heck just happened??? All that backing in, backing out, pulling out and back in. Weird!

I have to tell you all that this is the most fun I have had on a Saturday afternoon, sitting around a darn computer!

You guys are funnier and more interesting than the cam! And you dont malfunction!

"Whut do y'all wanna do today, kids?"

"I wanna go see a movie!"

"Nope...can't afford that. We'd have to get popcorn and a coke, and by the time I buy the tickets and snacks, I'm out $100."

"Let's go to the mall!"

"Nah, that's boring. And I don't want to see boys in pants that show their boxer drawers."

"Hey, I know. Let's make us some signs and go hang out at that baby murderer's house in front of the innernets camry!"

"Hmmm...poster board, 25 cents. Marker, a dollar. Sounds like a plan!"

wc3ku8.jpg

(And y'all know I've supported the rights of protesters to be there, but some seem to be doing it as a form of entertainment, especially when they bring the kids. Oh well, not my judgment call.)

LOL, I just sent fox an e-mail letting them know the web cam was malfunctioning.
LOL, uou have to have a lot of patience, at least we have a Cam.

I used to sit out in the hot sun all day long just to shoot stills of 'Thunder Boats (Hydros) races just to get one or two good shots.........of course I was a lot younger then and my back could take all the sitting
15.gif

I just found something very very nice. I figured out how to have the webcam AND websleuths page both on my monitor at the same time. Instructions:

You need two windows open in the task bars (at the bottom of your monitor)

On one, have the mobile web cam

On the other have websleuths.

click on websleuths, now it is the page on your monitor. Now hold down control and click on the webcam link. Now both will be highlighted instead of just one.

Now hover your 'pointer' over one of the links, either websleuths or webcam and select tile vertical. Now you have two webpages on your monitor side by side. Tweak it a little so it fits how you want.

I just got a new widescreen monitor two weeks ago, perfect for this now.

Thank you, Montana!

Can you imagine how bad it would have been if they had a webcam in front of Scott and Laci's? I would have never gotten off the computer!

That was the last case I really watched. My husband is not happy about me following this one now. I think I have a problem. Is there a support group for this?

I have to tell you all that this is the most fun I have had on a Saturday afternoon, sitting around a darn computer!

You guys are funnier and more interesting than the cam! And you dont malfunction!

Agreed!!:crazy:

Nope, Geo's SUV was in garage and he backed it out! Cindy's car still in there!

Yes Lee's car is still there. Because he was parked in garage with Cidy. When George came home he didn't park in garage. He parked in driveway, went in the garage door. I saw Lee's car parked in there. Then when everyone started leaving Lee backed his out of garage and left in driveway and Cindy pulled out of garage also and left hers on driveway also.

What the heck just happened??? All that backing in, backing out, pulling out and back in. Weird!
The cam keeps going on and off for me. How difficult is it to keep it up and running for Pete's sake?

Ok, then what are we talking about moving a van. Where is the van?
I haven't felt this lost in a few days. :)

I'm sorry, Stac. There is a WESH van in front of the house, but not sure why. That's it. You're not lost, you're just in AnthonyLand.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico