Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told her!! She says you are better off than her mom!!!!!!

and she also said at least you got the necesities!!!

My daughter acted totally ashamed and embarassed when she saw me watching the webcam this morning. Made me feel dirty. LOL

The more I watch (which is a LOT), the more I start to wonder who the crazy ones really are...us or them?!

I am already 7 minutes behind on reading this thread, so don't make me laugh anymore. I love you guys!!

TIP...for those using Internet Explorer to display the webcam window. If you go to the top, right corner of your IE toolbar where it says page, and scroll down to zoom, you can make the view MUCH bigger.

LMAO, now my web cam page is blown up as big as my head. Thanks for the tip.

"Momma, I'm hongry."

"Shaddup and hold yer sign!"

wc5hi9.jpg

lmao , that's about it too . I bet Momma is thinkin I can't take these dang kids no place lol

What makes me sick is that they Anthony's are at home partying it up and having a good ol time with their new found millions and they baby is missing and most likely dead and none of them seem to care a whit. In the meantime, we don't even have a life worrying about this case and if they will ever put this KC where she belongs. In jail!

I just read of a case in FL on one of those news channels where a woman only got 12 years for killing her baby with an overdose of pills (tranquilizers). They don't seem to do much to baby killers down in FL.

Nothing good will come of the riches they just received...I have to believe in kharma...within a year, Cindy and George will divorce, and it'll look like the War of the Roses all over again.

Oh yum! If you'll share some Cappy, I'll spot ya some limes lol! Fair enough lol?

Fair enough :)

Anybody got a link to the high rise cam? I seem to have misplaced my link to it...It was on the back yard earlier.

My daughter acted totally ashamed and embarassed when she saw me watching the webcam this morning. Made me feel dirty. LOL

Dirty? Ya mean like you are a real stalker??? Hmmm..maybe shes got a point!! LOL Mine is 23 so she thinks I am REALLY WARPED

directions on how to zoom on IE please

Look at the top of your IE screen princess..over to the riht...see where it says "page?" Go over to page with your curser and click on the tiny black triangle next to page. When the menu falls down, go to zoom. Then it will give you size options.

OH MY you guys are great but i have actually been cleaning and doing laundry used bleach on every thing since its been a while i have cleaned well so i have to go finish i'll check in again later. (thank god im single with no man to tell me what to do..lol)

Fair enough :)

Anybody got a link to the high rise cam? I seem to have misplaced my link to it...It was on the back yard earlier.

Oh No! Another cam? I had no idea there was one on the back yard too - It looks like I'll need another window up!

they are probably gathered around the computer watching the house too. its free security!!

Kinda........We were asked to stop captioning.....ie......so we asked if it was ok to move to the parking lot.....we got the ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member