Presumed Located France - Christian Richardson, Male, Age 25 , Paris, 12 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

krschropp1908

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) MP113375
IMG_3138.jpegIMG_3140.jpeg
I have been following the situation of a Facebook friend whose son went missing while visiting Paris, France.

Circumstances of Disappearance: On 11/09/2019 Christian Marquis Richardson left the United States of America traveling to Paris France. He was believed to leave the country on United Airlines Flight from Washington DC to Paris. He was scheduled to take a three (3) day trip to Paris and was traveling alone. On 11/12/2023 Richardson contacted family via What’s App, and has not been seen or heard from since.

Christian is 6'4 weighs about 240 and has brown hair and green eyes. He is mixed race White/African American.

Transportation: Black 2019 Nissan Sentra. Florida license plate # 66DCZN
Comments: Vehicle is parked at JAX Airport currently as of 12/14/2023. This is the original airport Richardson departed from to travel to Paris, France.

I am posting here in hopes that someone can help his mom really find out more information. I am not sure how much support she's really getting. <modsnip> I am an avid follower of this site and I'm pulling for this family. This is just awful, as all missing persons cases are.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

My first thought is that a trip to Paris from the US for only 3 days sounds very quick.
It was a very fast trip indeed. I've actually done a 3day trip to Paris when I was around his age. But it was weekend trip I took while on a weeks long trip to London.

Christian was a big guy so I wonder if he was targeted?

It was a very fast trip indeed. I've actually done a 3day trip to Paris when I was around his age. But it was weekend trip I took while on a weeks long trip to London.

Christian was a big guy so I wonder if he was targeted?

targeted by who? not sure I understand why he would be targeted because of being big

targeted by who? not sure I understand why he would be targeted because of being big
Perhaps he was thought to be an athlete. But, thinking that through further, that would seemingly make him a target for perhaps a ransom demand which hasn't happened.

One question about the date - OP shows "Circumstances of Disappearance: On 11/09/2019 Christian Marquis Richardson left the United States of America traveling to Paris France.

Should that be 2023 instead of 2019? I'm pretty sure his car would have been removed from JAX airport parking by now, KWIM?

But speaking of 2019, it does look like he was arrested in July 2019 for punching a cop:

"A Gainesville man was arrested early Friday after trying to fight several people on the street, including an on-duty police officer, according to an arrest report.

Christian Marquis Richardson, 21, was arrested around 3 a.m. shortly after being kicked out of White Buffalo, a popular downtown bar, for being disruptive.

When police arrived, they said Richardson was arguing with two homeless people and yelling profanities and racial slurs at nearby patrons.

Richardson, according to the report, also tried to fight people walking by on the sidewalk. He was given several chances to go home or the hospital due to his level of intoxication, the report said. When officers tried to help him to his friend's car, Richardson punched one in the back of the head and attempted unsuccessfully to put the officer in a choke hold. He then scuffled with officers while being arrested."

BTW there are more arrests, including this from 2020:
Full Name: Christian Marquis Richardson
Date: 12/18/2020
Time: 4:55 AM
Arresting Agency: JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1 BATTERY - CAUSE BODILY HARM - DOMESTIC
STATUTE: 784.03(1)(A)2

I hope he is OK, and will turn up safe back home, and am only mentioning these because it makes me wonder if he has a temper that might have caused a big problem in a foreign country. Are they sure he hasn't been arrested over there? That might be a good place to start checking MOO.

It looks like his flight from/back to the US was via a Washington DC area airport, but he actually started his travel from Jacksonville, FL.

Is there confirmation he actually entered France? And that he definitely did not re-enter the US? I’m just wondering if he could have traveled onward from DC without ever returning to JAX.

US citizens can stay in France for 90 days (in a 6 month period), so he also could have voluntarily remained in France, but the period when he could legally do so would be ending next month. I assume the US could confirm if his passport has been used for border crossings.

Even though the winter over this way has been milder this year, I'm pretty surprised by the light clothing in the arc de triomphe shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back