France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Without her knowledge", exactly the point. Swingers would know that you always get consent.

I talk ad infinitum with youth about sex and consent. They are responsible to check for themselves. Whatever consenting adults agree to is not my business. The degenerate action revolves around not obtaining consent and raping this woman. To this point, a defendant said this, according to the DM, "Sotton admitted to the court that the husband, Pelicot, could not give consent to sex on his wife behalf and that an unconscious person cannot give consent.
The defendant said he only learned about Pelicot following his arrest in April 2021 and wrote a letter of apology to Madame Pelicot." Monster of Avignon 'accomplice' makes grovelling courtroom apology

I still believe they are monsters who by having sex with a snoring/sleeping woman had to know that they did not have consent. If they feel that her husband could consent, they are wrong and still rapists (allegedly, until found guilty). No excuses. JMHO.

I am thinking if the time has come to change copyright laws. Talking to youth is necessary but almost hopeless because consent to sex or, say, exchange of certain material (“nudes”) between two people usually does not include future distribution of this material (e.g. the addressee sending nudes to all his friends), much less posting things online. I know that it sounds naive, given that copyright laws are constantly broken by “pirate copies” of TM movies.

However, from the legal standpoint, Mr. Pelicot’s case, horrible as it is, stems from the mere existence of “without her knowledge” subforum. By default, even before Mr. Pelicot, the creation of such a subforum implied violation of several laws related to unconsented filming and then, distribution. IANAL, but it would appear that online advices on drugging a person, within the framework of a forum, is a major violation, too? The owners of the host site can be sued by Mme Pelicot. And should be. I believe her story, and she may still experience the sequela of daily sedation, IMO. However, at least her family could get some material compensation, and set the precedent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back