France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awww, poor baby.:rolleyes:
If these men will be convicted - and right so, they have to! - to more or less years behind bars, they will take revenge on all females, who will cross their ways after release from prison. I believe, they will be more dangerous then than they were anyway. A vicious circle.

If these men will be convicted - and right so, they have to! - to more or less years behind bars, they will take revenge on all females, who will cross their ways after release from prison. I believe, they will be more dangerous then than they were anyway. A vicious circle.
Maybe so, but people have the time they will be behind bars (long or short) to prepare for this. Also, unless these men have plastic surgery while in prison, they will be recognized everywhere they go. It would take a very gullible or ignorant female to succumb to their charms, then... jmo

Yeah, prison time (though deserved!!!) is unlikely to make them better men.

jmo

Hmmm...

"Taking revenge" will make them recidivists.
Which, in turn, will make next prison sentence longer.
(Well, that how it works in my country.
Recidivists get tougher sentences each time)

Besides,
such prisoners get help in prisons concerning their issues.
As prisons aim to resocialize the inmates into society.

But, of course, it all depends on an individual.
Whether people learn from their mistakes and genuinely try to turn their lives around.

JMO

Last edited:
Wondering if Ms. Giselle expressed what she thought was an appropriate sentence for her pathetic excuse for a husband and his Mary band of male concubinus?
New word for me- the male form of concubine.

Imo, not for the real world, but i think it would be fair if the victim could slap the face of each and every one of those degenerates.

“I have been criticized for minimizing the seriousness of the heinous crimes of which the defendants are accused,” Louis Bonnet, the mayor of Mazan in southern France, said in a statement Thursday. "I understand that these remarks are shocking and I sincerely apologize.”

“I have been criticized for minimizing the seriousness of the heinous crimes of which the defendants are accused,” Louis Bonnet, the mayor of Mazan in southern France, said in a statement Thursday. "I understand that these remarks are shocking and I sincerely apologize.”
Upon reading this, I think he still doesn't get it.

Just like the husband, the Mayor only apologizes because he was caught (being disrespectful and minimizing).

So many of the rapists came from this village. What has poisoned the well here so badly as to make so many men become monsters.
rbbm.
Excellent question, hopefully people in the village are asking themselves that question!

ETA, not necessarily related, but interesting..
''Mazan had a rocky and interesting history, including the infamous Marquis de Sade who staged theatrical productions here in his 18th-century castle
The original Chateau de Sade at Mazan was apparently by the church (Eglise St-Nazaire et Celse) at the top of the village; the foundations of that one date back to 1350. A second chateau was built for the Sade family at the site of the first. ''
''French writer, libertine, political activist and nobleman best known for his libertine novels and imprisonment for sex crimes, blasphemy and *advertiser censored*''.

Last edited:
Just like the husband, the Mayor only apologizes because he was caught (being disrespectful and minimizing).

So many of the rapists came from this village. What has poisoned the well here so badly as to make so many men become monsters.

rbbm.
Excellent question, hopefully people in the village are asking themselves that question!

Cycle of abuse, or general acceptance for deviancy? Making these men feel like it's okay to do this stuff...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD
Back