France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting that the men have lady lawyers and Gisele has male lawyers. I guess that's a strategy to show that the opposite sex are on their side. I don't like they keep calling the Defendants "monsters". Yes they did horrible things to Gisele and probably other women too, but they are still someone's sons, fathers, and siblings. Throw them in jail for a while to let them contemplate their choices. They should lock Mr. Pelicot up forever and throw away the key.

I don't like they keep calling the Defendants "monsters". Yes they did horrible things to Gisele and probably other women too, but they are still someone's sons, fathers, and siblings.
RSBM
True. With all the focus on the men and their wives, we forget there are children and other innocent family members affected by this also. jmo

RSBM
True. With all the focus on the men and their wives, we forget there are children and other innocent family members affected by this also. jmo
I don't forget. It makes me wonder, if they'd attack a perfect stranger this way, what are they like to their families. People don't commit something like rape in isolation.

MOO

I don't forget. It makes me wonder, if they'd attack a perfect stranger this way, what are they like to their families. People don't commit something like rape in isolation.

MOO
I'm willing to bet, though, that at least a few of these men are (or were) considered "perfect" fathers/husbands by their families. Some of history's worst pediphiles, rapists, etc were family men who lived double lives. jmo

Interesting that the men have lady lawyers and Gisele has male lawyers. I guess that's a strategy to show that the opposite sex are on their side. I don't like they keep calling the Defendants "monsters". Yes they did horrible things to Gisele and probably other women too, but they are still someone's sons, fathers, and siblings. Throw them in jail for a while to let them contemplate their choices. They should lock Mr. Pelicot up forever and throw away the key.

Re "Monster"

It is tabloid convention.
But,
DM seems to be the only MSM Media to send very detailed reports.

But,
if some find them offensive I can refrain from sending links.

No worries.

Maybe somebody else finds "more appropriate" ones.

But not behind paywall, please ;)

JMO

MOO
I agree. Plus, decent people protect their families by behaving decently and don't do things that brings shame to your loved ones. When you love and respect your family, you don't rape a woman and you don't pretend it's okay because the husband invited you. If you really love your family, you don't do that because it has potential to hurt them.

Of course, I feel sorry for the families and I don't comment on them at all out of respect. But the men brought that on to the families, not the public. (And I sincerely hope the public leaves them alone in privacy.)

jmo

From my perspective they are rapists (allegedly, at this point) which are monsters. Just as people who murder, they take a toll on innocent victims. So far a few have said they realized that this situation was non-consensual. At least one began to perform the same horrid acts on his own family member. I am sorry for their families but they have visited this on themselves. IMHO, human beings is to good of a descriptor and nothing else seems to fit besides monster.

Oh man, they published these seven guys' photos, names, and occupations. Two had their wives leave them. I suppose that means that 5 were bachelors. Some apologized, but one guy was not remorseful and believes he was tricked. The judge will probably give them different sentences based on their attitude. Those who showed up more than once should get more years added too. Max sentence is 20 years in prison, I believe. Maybe for each count, so those repeat offenders might get more than 20.

"Youngest man to 'rape' Monster of Avignon's wife

took part in vile sexual abuse

on the day his daughter was born:

26-year-old is among six quizzed in court."

Last edited:
The husband posted her on a swinger's website. He asked for pics of penises to allegedly show them to his wife. He lied to these men and said she was a swinger too. These guys thought they were showing up to a swinging couples' house for a threesome. It was only after they got there that they found out she was drugged or sleeping. They are all degenerates for even being on a swingers' forum to begin with. However, swinging is not against the law, if everyone consents. What is damning for all of them is the subforum they were in which was called "Without her knowledge". None of them can plausibly say they were tricked.

"Will Gisèle Pelicot's rape case be a catalyst for change in France?

French psychologist who studies violence and coercion says the grisly trial could lead to meaningful change.

This trial really seems to expose the systemic failures that allows this violence to persist.

And it underscores the need to question societal attitudes that minimize or has us ignore signs of domestic violence, of chemical submission, of sexual assault, as a society.

'I dare to hope that the Mazan trial could catalyze significant legal reforms,
particularly in strengthening the legal recognition of coercive control'.

And it also highlights the need for better training for health professionals,
for all the doctors that have seen Gisèle over the years and who could not connect the dots.

There was
a very interesting paper written by French philosopher Camille Froidevaux-Metterie,
who points out that this trial reveals the very 'ordinary' dimension of sexual violence perpetrators,
challenging these stereotypes about abusers as monsters and really highlighting the prevalence,
and the ordinary prevalence, of this violence in our society."

1727366213487.png
Demonstration in support of Gisèle Pelicot in Paris on Saturday was one of several across France.

The husband posted her on a swinger's website. He asked for pics of penises to allegedly show them to his wife. He lied to these men and said she was a swinger too. These guys thought they were showing up to a swinging couples' house for a threesome. It was only after they got there that they found out she was drugged or sleeping. They are all degenerates for even being on a swingers' forum to begin with. However, swinging is not against the law, if everyone consents. What is damning for all of them is the subforum they were in which was called "Without her knowledge". None of them can plausibly say they were tricked.

"Without her knowledge", exactly the point. Swingers would know that you always get consent.

I talk ad infinitum with youth about sex and consent. They are responsible to check for themselves. Whatever consenting adults agree to is not my business. The degenerate action revolves around not obtaining consent and raping this woman. To this point, a defendant said this, according to the DM, "Sotton admitted to the court that the husband, Pelicot, could not give consent to sex on his wife behalf and that an unconscious person cannot give consent.
The defendant said he only learned about Pelicot following his arrest in April 2021 and wrote a letter of apology to Madame Pelicot." Monster of Avignon 'accomplice' makes grovelling courtroom apology

I still believe they are monsters who by having sex with a snoring/sleeping woman had to know that they did not have consent. If they feel that her husband could consent, they are wrong and still rapists (allegedly, until found guilty). No excuses. JMHO.

Last edited:
Some of the men knew she was being drugged because they had to wait down the street in their car for the drug to take effect. Those men should get more jail time than the men who didn't know about the drugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa
Back