France - Laure Bardina-Kruger, 52, dismembered by husband on vacation, Peyriac-de-Mer, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brooklyn man charged with stabbing, dismembering wife in France, dumping body in storm drain

Billy Kruger, a diving instructor of French-American descent, copped to stabbing his 52-year-old wife, Laura Bardina-Kruger, the newspaper La Depeche du Midi reported. He has been charged with aggravated murder.

Bardina-Kruger’s dismembered body was found in the storm drain Friday in Peyriac-de-Mer, a seaside village on the Mediterranean coast, near the city of Narbonne

Kruger was taken into custody as he waited to board a flight from Toulouse to Jakarta, where the couple kept a home and he worked as a diving instructor. His wife was a French teacher

The Associated Press reported Bardina-Kruger’s parents called police after they couldn’t reach their daughter before the flight.

Source:
Brooklyn man charged with stabbing, dismembering wife in France, dumping body in storm drain

This is truly a horrifying case. They had been married for approximately 25 years. His FB page reveals some things about him. This is my opinion only and just an impression I get from reading a few different sources. He sounds like a typical entitled sociopath who married a beautiful woman from a well-to-do family. I wouldn't be surprised if she's been the primary "bread winner" all these years and he's been living the adventure-filled high-life at her expense. Like I said - my opinion only. I'm sure more will be revealed. So very sad - they have a son. I am assuming he'll be brought to trial in France. I really hope he gets the longest sentence they can legally apply. European courts are rather lenient when it comes to sentencing, even for murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back