Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The report states:

According to the local press, the man sold Coulibaly the Skorpion submachine guns he used in the attack, as well as the rocket propelled grenade launcher and the Kalashnikov automatic assault rifles that Said and Cherif Kouachi used to perpetrate the massacre at the offices of Charlie Hebdo.The weapons were purchased near the Midi railway station in downtown Brussels for less than 5,000 euros, according to the reports.

French media reports Wednesday morning said that the funding for the arms purchase was simply a standard loan of 6,000 euros ($7,050) that Coulibaly took out on December 4 from the French financial-services firm Cofidis. He used his real name but falsely stated his monthly income on the loan declaration, a statement the company didn't bother to check, the reports say.

BBM

I've been busy getting a loan here, had to fill in loads of paperwork and provide copies ... I should have gone to Cofidis instead!
Current interest rate is 6.99% -> 7%
With extra insurance, it's + 0.7%

Personal loans, also known as installment loans, are repayment loans that allow you to borrow €7501 - € 50 000 to fully fund a product or a project (whatever it is) without any justification of use. You may then use your money for all your personal needs.

:facepalm:

BBM

:facepalm: indeed. In the long run it likely wouldn't have mattered. When there is a will, there's always a way :(

SYMPATHY FOR ATTACKS

Nieuwsuur reports:

http://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2013252-de-stormloop-op-charlie-hebdo-en-de-controverse.html

Translation:

On behalf of the Muslim Defence League Holland, Ismail Ibn Adam told Nieuwsuur: "If you look from the viewpoint of Islam, then insulting our prophet carries the death penalty because it is not allowed in our faith."

Therefore he understands the attacks in Paris: "Basically, if you look at the punishment itself, the death penalty, then I agree with that. You could question the way it was done, but that there is a death penalty because of what they have done, I understand that. "

BBM

The only safe thing to do is to kick all muslims out of the western world.
It's not a popular thought. My mother's ex husband was muslim, my former best friend is muslim. My son's best friend is muslim.
But the only way imo to keep the western world safe is to kick them ALL out.

Those not willing to assimilate, should be kicked out indeed.
Better not to take more muslims in imo. Many come from war-torn countries, we are told, we have to help. Why muslim countries, their oil rich neighbors won't take them in.
We are also told, we must be respectul, more mosques are being built, our press is politically correct not to offend anyone, politicians hail multicultural society and diversity.

But nobody tells muslims to assimilate, they lament racism if they are told not to wear veil or respect western values, like freedom of speech.
They can freely even hate preach while living on benefits, enoying our freedoms.
Those who want to even impose sharia laws in West, dream on.

Seems many want to have their cake and eat it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SYMPATHY FOR ATTACKS

Nieuwsuur reports:

http://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2013252-de-stormloop-op-charlie-hebdo-en-de-controverse.html

Translation:

On behalf of the Muslim Defence League Holland, Ismail Ibn Adam told Nieuwsuur: "If you look from the viewpoint of Islam, then insulting our prophet carries the death penalty because it is not allowed in our faith."

Therefore he understands the attacks in Paris: "Basically, if you look at the punishment itself, the death penalty, then I agree with that. You could question the way it was done, but that there is a death penalty because of what they have done, I understand that. "

BBM

Yeah Right So these people gather in masses in areas in countries that have laws on the books, laws that work for that country and that countries people but these people live by their laws and not only that they then insist that the people in the country abide by their laws. Yeah Right ok fine. NOT Unbelievable that this is happening. jmo I guess seeing un muslim faces will be offensive soon. Get ready to wear your hijabs cause we don't want to offend these people. jmo

The only safe thing to do is to kick all muslims out of the western world.
It's not a popular thought. My mother's ex husband was muslim, my former best friend is muslim. My son's best friend is muslim.
But the only way imo to keep the western world safe is to kick them ALL out.

This is a complete nonsense statement. Quite apart from being ethically unsupportable, its sheer nonsense because Islam is a religion - people can convert to it, so kicking "them" all out wouldn't even work.

TURKISH NEWSPAPER CUMHURIYET PUBLISHES CARTOONS FROM TODAY'S CHARLIE HEBDO

via LeMonde
http://www.lemonde.fr/europe/articl...aricatures-de-charlie-hebdo_4556046_3214.html

Translation:

The editor of the daily, Utku Cakirözer, told Agence France-Press:
"We published this supplement in solidarity with" Charlie "and to defend freedom of expression (...), but we respected the religious sensibilities of Turkish society. »

"I repeat once again, terrorism is a crime against humanity, regardless of its origin. This is why he [Muhammad] holds in his hand a card showing "I'm Charlie, '" the editor wrote in his column. "This cartoon has nothing to do with the prophet Muhammad, it is a symbol of humanity and fairness." Mr. Cakirözer told AFP he had received threatening phone calls since Tuesday.

During the night, the police raided the printing press of the newspaper in Istanbul to review its contents before giving, after a call to an attorney, its consent to its distribution. Police were deployed around the headquarters of Cumhuriyet, Istanbul, and its office of Ankara.

BBM

MEANWHILE, IN BANGLADESH....

B7QU_sSIcAEBESA.png large.png

"Our hearts go out to you all"

"Am I really a racist, or am I standing up and trying to save something that you know can be lost forever?"
http://www.cbc.ca/archives/categori.../sikh-mounties-permitted-to-wear-turbans.html

Sorry, what do Sikhs wearing turbans - which appears to be a long-finished issue for the Mounties (who I note are still around, and not "lost forever") have to do with this?

Am I missing something? Maybe the point was to say, "look, people of the Sikh religion have been wearing their turbans while serving in the RCMP and so far the world has not ended, and the Mounties DID survive, contrary to the alarmist fears of the man quoted above! This is proof that one can retain important cultural and religious practices and still be fully vested citizens of nations where they are a minority! Awesome!"? In which case, I'd agree, yes, cool story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think the banning of 'full face covering' in France was a mistake, no doubt there are Muslim women there now who simply never leave the house. I do understand why it might not be appropriate for some spaces however, like banks, or other areas where it is important for people to be identified.

Oxford University warns authors not to write about bacon, pork to avoid offending Muslims

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/oxford-university-press-warns-authors-not-to-write/

The move was revealed during a discussion on free speech during BBC Radio 4’s “Today,” following last week’s terror attacks in Paris.

Wait, this is a joke right? What date is today .. check out the outrage on their FB page .. deserved https://www.facebook.com/oupeltglobal?ref=br_tf

Oxford University warns authors not to write about bacon, pork to avoid offending Muslims

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/oxford-university-press-warns-authors-not-to-write/

The move was revealed during a discussion on free speech during BBC Radio 4’s “Today,” following last week’s terror attacks in Paris.

That's an absolutely daft piece of advice. Muslims aren't allowed to eat any meat from pigs, (same as Jews), but that's it. Not even the most fundamentalist form of Islam forbids reading about bacon and pork. Some PC obsessive has gotten a little carried away there, IMO.

I will just say that I am more offended by the flogging of a blogger every week for twenty weeks than the proper use of English words to describe food and the animals they derive from that are part of the majority's diet.
I am more offended by the stoning of a 13 year old girl for the crime of being raped than the picture of a pig.
I am more offended by the use of a 10 year old girl as a murderer than the word bacon.

I find OUP's smarmy appeasement of the lunatic fringe to be utter cowardice.

Sorry, what do Sikhs wearing turbans - which appears to be a long-finished issue for the Mounties (who I note are still around, and not "lost forever") have to do with this?

Am I missing something? Maybe the point was to say, "look, people of the Sikh religion have been wearing their turbans while serving in the RCMP and so far the world has not ended, and the Mounties DID survive, contrary to the alarmist fears of the man quoted above! This is proof that one can retain important cultural and religious practices and still be fully vested citizens of nations where they are a minority! Awesome!"? In which case, I'd agree, yes, cool story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My point was conforming to Western ways and "us" conforming to allow this. Their argument was refusing to wear the traditional uniform hat of the Mounties on duty. I dont see any Police, Fireman etc. running around with Turbins on duty. What they wear on their own time I could care less. Merely a point to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210