Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap....me too! YIKES! We can move in together! LOL

LMAO! I am right with ya.....lost the husband..... the house is a mess..I am at work and my inbox is overflowing....heck....I need a couple of roomies now that I am single mom on a budget. So, let's keep pushin', we'll be fine!

This is gonna be a long one, he said maybe next week we'll know more.

That really upset me. I guess the LE got tired of phone calls about the CSI this am. So this is their way to get the message out. NO new info?

:praying:Caylee:praying:

Well the pressor is over and it was absolutely a waste of time.

He didn't say they are looking for "The" Zenaida, said they have spoken to many Zenaida's but not "The" Zenaida.

You are correct. I couldn't remember exactly what he said. But, hey, I was close! :)

I'll hold her down for you. :furious:

I have lost all hope of finding Caylee safe and it infuriates me that her own mother and, imo, killer will not allow her to rest in peace. Casey's antics need to stop.
I'll buy the tickets and we'll fly down to start our own search and investigation.

glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.

OMG, OMG, OMG how I wish I had Casey in front of me right now. I would beat the truth out of her.

Man I almost got fired over this press conference! For no reason!

IMO, the other thought is Casey wanted to "stick it" to her family, and handed Caylee off to SOMEONE (who knows who) that she trusted in some sort of way for her to take care of Caylee and was planning on meeting up with him/her at some point hence the reason Casey is so calm and not worried because there is nothing to worry about?

Shep seems to be full of you know what!! Where was he getting his info???? This is a big nothing. I am sooooo disappointed.

if you are disappointed in the press conference - perhaps new pictures will help just a little?

these were apparently posted yesterday; some are new, some are ones that i've never seen before. the captions are mean (and hilarious)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou

glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.

I know, I had to physically remove the laptop from my lap to go get groceries today and it was SO painful. I did manage to clean the whole house on Tuesday however so I'm not living in a mess. But the husband is feeling very ignored lately. LOL Too bad!

I have lost all hope of finding Caylee safe and it infuriates me that her own mother and, imo, killer will not allow her to rest in peace. Casey's antics need to stop.
I'll buy the tickets and we'll fly down to start our own search and investigation.

Watch out, you'll have a hundred of us ticked off folks take you up on that!

At this point I'd hire a cleaning service but they may run away. :thud:
(anyone see a riding mower key anywhere?:eek: ))

Oh well... maybe I can finish vacuuming now.

OR... I'll wait to find out what happens at the fundraiser. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members