Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG my 4 year old is watching NG with me and she just said "We're not going to go see that mommy (Casey) because she will kill me." How sad is that???????

I think I am a little too obsessed with this case :(

Nancy is cracking me up just saying No, No, No interupting - lol! I might buy the chloroform = equals cleaner IF she wasn't googling it. Coinky-dink? No, No, No!!!

I hate Casey!

But what if it was googled as "breaking down DNA" or something like that

So this would mean that my hunch about her being dead before the 15th would be correct because they would need to find out what would make the tests "inconclusive" (as per GA)

OK I must have missed something what came back inconclusive?

I'll bet that burns Cindy's hide to know the protesters have rights and are being allowed to stay there.

The LE phones are probably ringing off the hook. Maybe after a batch of those brownies and a few stiff drinks, she'll come out bellowing at the crowd.

Is it me...or has tonight's show been dull? (Well. I know nothing compares to last Friday, but...)

When Leonard states that Casey has already told Lee the truth and he told Cindy, this is just Leonard's opinion. You have to listen carefully to Leonard. Its not like he has any evidence of that or that he over heard that. He said the reason he states that is because right after LE informed them of the decomposition inthe trunk that Lee and Cindy 'CHANGED'. So in his opinion they found out then. George not in the loop of course.

I would love to know when the searches were done on her computer for the chloraform.
Absolutely! If these searches all took place prior to Caylee's "disappearance" then it sure would settle this cleaning issue. MOO! :)

Anthony's can't complain about the press totally, they haven't really crossed those lines even though they could have.

nah they are gonna wait for the 20/20 before they come get her

Ok I don't get the Chloroform if the car was saturated in the air with Chloroform how was George or anyone else be able to be in the car without a reaction??? So that would mean that they had to use the chloroform to try to clean the car after they found it smelled of decomp...So maybe that was what the searches on coputer was about how to use it as a cleaning agent

ok, no one slap me...lol
does anyone even think there is a small chance that maybe there is someone else that was dead and somehow, someway, casey was involved or saw it etc. and for caylee's sake and safety, got her the heck out of dodge, quick? i know that is what some want us to think, kind of spelling it out. but what if, "just what if" that really did happen? wouldn't it be great if caylee could have a great homecoming in the end of all of this?

Is it me...or has tonight's show been dull? (Well. I know nothing compares to last Friday, but...)

Totally. I am going to watch reruns on the new Starsky and Hutch tearing up George's demon lawn next. I am such a loser :bang:

OMG NG's hour goes by SO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean...I watch it late and I'm always amazed when she does the tribute to the serviceman/woman that it's over!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back