"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she ran out of gas. At the impound lot, the car wouldn't start. The attendant noted that the gauge said empty. George said thats okay, I brought gas. He put the gas in the car and it started right up according to the impound lot attendant. Further, Casey and Amy went and bought a gas can. (Later Amy gave it to police) Further, Tony had to go pick her up. Further, she had ran out of gas before.

Back to not guilty. Kc story makes the most sense. I wish I knew what SA story will be after all this evidence didn't pan out.
Thank you for being kind.

Casey left her purse and keys in the car at the Amscott parking lot. Casey asked Tony to pick her up but did not ask him to take her to get gas for her car as she had done in the past. Casey told Tony that George was going to get the car and take it to be fixed. Casey asked Amy to get gas cans more than a day after she left the car.

What part of Casey's story makes the most sense? The nanny (that not a single person has spoken to or seen a picture of and was getting paid by Casey from a job that there is no proof of as no taxes have been filed by Casey since 2004) took Caylee as punishment for Casey not being a good mom and was punishing her for 31 days after which Caylee would be returned? Was it the abduction from Sawgrass apartments or the one at JBP that makes the most sense?

Is there even any proof at all that Casey 1) had a job? 2) had a nanny? 3) spoke the truth to LE? 4) looked for Caylee while out at clubs and TL's apartment?

From what I read...mostly fruit and vegetables. Haven't found where it said anything about cheese. Wouldn't there have to be remnants of these products? Is there a link stating they found this?

The police photographs that has all the contents of the white trash bag. I saw pictures of an empty salami container, I saw 3 empty cheese packages, there was some sort of black container that looked like it at one time contained some sort of food as it looked like a carryout box, there was also an empty stouffers chicken chow mein or something like that IIRC. In the photograph all the contents look like they have been cleaned up a little so the area they are stored in doesnt become infested with insects. No I don't have a link for these photos, and everything I just typed is strictly my opinion only based on those photos. The contents were in the white trash bag found in the trunk, that they based the entomology report on. I don't have that link either, but it is available in the first post on the entomology report thread.

Ah...I think you'd be surprised as to how many got on the ride knowingly and are rather enjoying it all the same.

Lean close and I'll tell you a secret --- I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. LOL.

Casey left her purse and keys in the car at the Amscott parking lot. Casey asked Tony to pick her up but did not ask him to take her to get gas for her car as she had done in the past. Casey told Tony that George was going to get the car and take it to be fixed. Casey asked Amy to get gas cans more than a day after she left the car.

What part of Casey's story makes the most sense? The nanny (that not a single person has spoken to or seen a picture of and was getting paid by Casey from a job that there is no proof of as no taxes have been filed by Casey since 2004) took Caylee as punishment for Casey not being a good mom and was punishing her for 31 days after which Caylee would be returned? Was it the abduction from Sawgrass apartments or the one at JBP that makes the most sense?

Is there even any proof at all that Casey 1) had a job? 2) had a nanny? 3) spoke the truth to LE? 4) looked for Caylee while out at clubs and TL's apartment?
They didn't fill the gas can bought at Target either.

The police photographs that has all the contents of the white trash bag. I saw pictures of an empty salami container, I saw 3 empty cheese packages, there was some sort of black container that looked like it at one time contained some sort of food as it looked like a carryout box, there was also an empty stouffers chicken chow mein or something like that IIRC. In the photograph all the contents look like they have been cleaned up a little so the area they are stored in doesnt become infested with insects. No I don't have a link for these photos, and everything I just typed is strictly my opinion only based on those photos. The contents were in the white trash bag found in the trunk, that they based the entomology report on. I don't have that link either, but it is available in the first post on the entomology report thread.
So no reports yet of food products.

Thanks.

From what I have read it is a highly accurate and reliable form of chemical analysis, but has not been used for this application (criminal court case) yet or often for it to be deemed typical. The fact this is a new application should not affect its efficacy.

I agree. Modern technology is moving much faster than our legal system is though, and it seems prosecutors tend to hesitate to use new technology until it has established some sort of track record. Although if the SA in this case decides to use it, it will prove to be interesting, and what the hey, someone has to try it sooner or later.
I resisted any comments on the speed of modern technology and some members of the defense team.

I think she ran out of gas. At the impound lot, the car wouldn't start. The attendant noted that the gauge said empty. George said thats okay, I brought gas. He put the gas in the car and it started right up according to the impound lot attendant. Further, Casey and Amy went and bought a gas can. (Later Amy gave it to police) Further, Tony had to go pick her up. Further, she had ran out of gas before.

Back to not guilty. Kc story makes the most sense. I wish I knew what SA story will be after all this evidence didn't pan out.
Thank you for being kind.

FOR REFERENCE
KC started the story that her gas gauge didn't work
Below is a link to the tests done on KC's gas gauge
PAGE 3212 - 3213
Orange County's Sheriff's Office
Forensics Section
Report of Crime Scene Investigation
Released 1/21/09
The actual Test was done on Dec 8, 2008
GASOLINE GAUGE TEST
Conclusion: The gasoline gauge was working properly.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

FOR REFERENCE
KC started the story that her gas gauge didn't work
Below is a link to the tests done on KC's gas gauge
PAGE 3212 - 3213
Orange County's Sheriff's Office
Forensics Section
Report of Crime Scene Investigation
Released 1/21/09
The actual Test was done on Dec 8, 2008
GASOLINE GAUGE TEST
Conclusion: The gasoline gauge was working properly.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html
I don't think there are many here that need convincing that Casey lies...George lies...Lee lies...Cindy lies. Thank you for working so hard!

I'm not even sure that's possible? They know what a maggot has been eating though...right?

I'm not sure if thats fact or CSI TV. I honestly don't know for sure. In this last entomology report Dr. Haskell never mentioned anything about any findings from what was inside the maggots, and I read that report numerous times.

I don't think there are many here that need convincing that Casey lies...George lies...Lee lies...Cindy lies. Thank you for working so hard!

No, thank you, I enjoy your posts.
Just in case someone pops in, wanted to provide a link

I agree. Modern technology is moving much faster than our legal system is though, and it seems prosecutors tend to hesitate to use new technology until it has established some sort of track record. Although if the SA in this case decides to use it, it will prove to be interesting, and what the hey, someone has to try it sooner or later.
I resisted any comments on the speed of modern technology and some members of the defense team.

You're right - the courts tend to be a tad behind the times in reaching critical mass required for their approval of instrumentation considered established in other fields. (and the comments by JB intimating that certain experts were too Jurassic to adjust to mainstream technology were rather amusing, especially in light of the fact he fought so hard to have the autopsy results on a secured server to begin with). I'm sure this case will set quite a few little precedents, lol.

Friday, where the heck are you? I just thought of something. Maybe one of the reason's the A's (more specifically, Lee, if you believe he knows this) won't release the identity of Caylee's father is b/c they know a civil suit will ensue and Caylee's father (or his family, if he's really deceased) could be awarded restitution. If Caylee actually died on the A's property, they could sue their homeowners and the A's would lose everything.

Hmmm...something to think about...

Verrrry interesting theory, JG. :)

Again- I never said every first degree murder trial. I am not playing semantic games.

I said a jury that will be asked for their recommendation in a death penalty case is required by the state to be given the alternative of finding the defendant guilty of a lesser charge.

It is part and parcel to Casey having every legal opportunity to save her life before the state executes her. The exact statute is in one of my earlier posts, probably in one of the threads that we discussed how the death penalty changed the trial. From the timing, to the attorney qualifications, to the automatic appeal, etc....

Thank you so very much for taking the time and trouble to clarify these issues.

Thank you. However, at this time, I'm not interested in what changes are proposed or underway in the penalty phase. I'm interested in what statute contains your alleged lesser charge 'requirement' (as discussed in prior posts).

The post you are quoting wasn't posted for you.
As I mentioned in the post I thought other people here would be interested based on the topic.

If you are interested in the statute you can read my previous posts, or I will find it again at my convenience. You have yet to supply a reference or citation to ANY of the claims you make so I am not going to do backflips to find the one you suddenly claim to be interested in, but not interested enough to search by author, use google or read the thread I already directed you to. The interest level doesn't seem to genuine.

Well, the OJ jury bought the idea that at 99.9% dna match was somehow "reasonable doubt". But they were in Hollywood and OJ was a famous, beloved sport and movie star.

Here we are dealing with a lazy, spoiled liar and petty thief of a girl who has pretty much universally disgusted the world with her behavior, her cold attitude toward her family and lack of affect regarding her child. She and her baby wouldn't have even made it into the news if her child had not disappeared. (I guess we can thank her relentless lies for helping to catapult her into fame, unlike that wanna-be in CA who finally 'fessed up that her missing baby was a hoax).

Furthermore, the citizens of the state of FL are a bit sick of their taxpayer money going to preserve the fiction that she and her family have created of an Imaginanny who abudcted Caylee, and the interminable delay her attorney has created so that his fees can be paid, or her family can create a livelihood, based on selling pictures of a dead child or offering "exclusives" to the media as if they are stars.

I really don't think a Florida jury will be in the mood to think that the carefully gathered evidence is "junk science" or that the odds the above evidence points anywhere else is even the slightest bit reasonable. There is going to be no starstruck jury parsing through scientific terminology, thinking that all the above are simply "coincidences" or that they point in any direction other than KC.

Living in Florida I can tell you your post is right on. If there is one thing people down here in Florida hate it's baby killers. People like KC need to join John Cuey the killer of Jessica Lundford. Even when he got his change of venue from Citrus County to Miami he got the guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926