"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen 12 Angry Men? It shows the power of one unrelenting juror to find the truth.

No, nothing is as it seems. Yes, it seems that Casey is Guilty. But I don't want her in jail just because she's a liar and narcissistic, I want the murder of the child in jail.

For the people that jump to conclusions - I hope you don't do the same in your personal life. You cant immediately accuse a SO of cheating just because you suspect something or a coincidence.

If you examine everything sensibly and with respect to facts, you will get the truth more often than not. It's a great justice system and a great way to deal with interpersonal relationships as well.

I too would not want someone in jail for life because they are a liar and narcissistic. BUT I wouldn't want KC to be found not guilty because the defense finds a way to make LE look like they did not do a good enough job. I want the murderer of anyone in jail even if the police were not perfect in their investigation - just because LE is only human doesn't mean that criminals should get away with the crimes they commit.
Based on the evidence I believe KC is guilty and based on the lack of evidence I also believe there is no one else that really exists that committed any crime against Caylee.

Dead Caylee organic material in the trunk of the car.

Not one of the Anthony's has ever tried to say Zanny the kidnapper had the Pontiac. Dead Caylee hair 100% positive. Not a Caylee hair?

It was 100% positive "dead Anthony" hair. We know who the live ones are.

That dang hair in the trunk...

A lot of intelligent people on WS - I tend to think that the ones that think she is most likely
guilty at this point base their decision on the evidence that we have all seen and not because that is how the majority thinks.

The presumption of innocence is a rebuttable presumption.

The circumstantial evidence rebutts the presumption.

Guilty.

Guilty.

After the Laci case, I had to take a break from all the evil in this world. I went from the sweet Danielle Van Dam case, to Laci. This story does more than break my heart. I am sickened by it. Yes, I know innocent until proven guilty. However, the lies around the case are overwhelming. I am sick just typing about it.

While opinion is not necessarily evidentiary, there are two powerfully valid but seperate judiciaries at work, - the court of "Law" and the court of "Public Opinion". While the first is binding, the second is not bound. Condemning without substance is no more an inherent liability than is the adverse of legal complacency. While the "legality" of whether KC killed her daughter - maliciously or not, solely or not, actually or not - will be decided by jury's poll, the public's poll has long been in. A truth is self-evident and doesn't change by a verdict. Let's hope the one reflects the other.

:clap:

On that note... GUILTY.

100% Guilty
I still wouldnt be surprised at all if Casey left fingerprints all over that tape and bag.

:laugh:

This is a match that would belong on "Pay-Per-View."

To answer the question, GUILTY.

silly me I was thinking the "G" was GR vs. NG....made no sense without the "r' -----

guilty--

I too would not want someone in jail for life because they are a liar and narcissistic. BUT I wouldn't want KC to be found not guilty because the defense finds a way to make LE look like they did not do a good enough job. I want the murderer of anyone in jail even if the police were not perfect in their investigation - just because LE is only human doesn't mean that criminals should get away with the crimes they commit.
Based on the evidence I believe KC is guilty and based on the lack of evidence I also believe there is no one else that really exists that committed any crime against Caylee.

"Guilty" of what charge?

Now that Beautiful Little Caylee has been found - Do you think that Casey is

Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated
Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder
Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment
Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Now I know that she was covering whatever she did up, so thats a given to go with any of the choices but just which category do you think she fits into ?

(Im not sure if you have the same levels that we do? )

Pre-meditated First Degree Murder.

LWOP or DP (I prefer DP myself)

The searches on her computer prior to Caylee going missing, the delay in reporting her missing, the texts where she describes her daughter in a derogatory manner, her behaviour after the fact...Nope..she did this on purpose and has no regrets except of course, getting caught!!

I went first degree. I do think it was a snapped moment, but that is still a decision to act, therefore premeditated. Manslaughter would be death by negligence and inappropriate response, not a rage flip out moment.

Murder 1.

I never wanted to believe it, but I have finally accepted that if it had been an accident or mitigated by emotion she would have taken a deal by now. I am hopeful that they got the goods on her, and she knows it now.

I went first degree. I do think it was a snapped moment, but that is still a decision to act, therefore premeditated. Manslaughter would be death by negligence and inappropriate response, not a rage flip out moment.

Hmm I wasnt sure about the levels that you have for crimes like we do in Australia
for example we only have Murder or Manslaughter

According to a article I read there are 3 levels of Manslaughter in the USA

http://www.lawcom.gov.uk/docs/comparative_studies.pdf

There are three types of manslaughter:
Voluntary, involuntary, and vehicular. Voluntary manslaughter is defined as killing “upon a
sudden quarrel or heat of passion.”

I vote 1st Degree, had to be a least some premedition involved.. Just can't decide on LWOP or DP.. kind of leaning towards LWOP and hopefully she lives a very, very long life, of course in solitary confinement. Think most juries usually have hard time giving a young person the DP due to "some" sympathy especially women.

:clap::clap: ITA :clap::clap:

KC killed Caylee in a moment of rage but -- she had planned and dreamed about doing it. The pressure was increasing, more demands to be a parent, more desire to party . . . the crackdown from CA and the crush on TonE pushed her over the edge into her plan. No regrets afterwards until she got busted.

I voted murder one.

I don't think any of those options are "not guilty" really. It'd be involuntary manslaughter or nothing. If she had any involvement in events or complications that led to her death, she's guilty of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member