"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I thought the title of this thread referred to Greta vs Nancy G. duh!

I'm a G myself, but the NG's are well represented here.

I thought the thread was Greta vs. Nancy G. as well. LOL

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

If you go to pick up your toddler and the babysitter has left, has suddenly had her phone disconnected, and she has your child, you call the police and you are utterly distraught night and day until you find your child. Period. End of story.

Casey is obviously guilty. She has done and said nothing that gives me any doubt about her guilt. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.
Wudge, as of today we know of duct tape on the mouth of the skeleton. To me, a layman, that screams premeditation, as did the chloroform searches on the computer, and the ones about shovels, neck-breaking, and such...

Since the question is if I believe she is guilty, not if I presume she is innocent; yes I believe she is guilty.

Wudge, as of today we know of duct tape on the mouth of the skeleton. To me, a layman, that screams premeditation, as did the chloroform searches on the computer, and the ones about shovels, neck-breaking, and such...

I agree. Between the duct tape, the chloroform searches, the lies, the 31 days, her lack of concern for her daughter's whereabouts in the phone calls from jail, her smiling party pictures, etc., etc., I am convinced she's guilty. There is that part of me that has a hard time accepting that a mother would do this to her baby, but my common sense says she did it.

There are a few similarities between this case and the Scott Peterson case. Number one that comes to mind is Scott making "flirtinis" and laughing at the vigil, then we have Casey partying her hot little buns off just days after her daughter is "kidnapped" by a nanny. Notice the difference between Casey and Natalee Holloway's mom. :mad:

But my question is, remember in the Peterson days, there were tumultuous online riots between the "Guilties" and the "Not Guilties"; (I myself was a "G"). Do we have that here in this case?

Anyone here an "NG", or do we all believe that Casey did it?

Oh, absolutely guilty, and i have felt this way from day one.

Unfortunately, the way the legal system is designed, it can circumvent justice simply by suppressing certain, often critical, evidence. This happens in many, many cases. Almost anyone who has served on a jury will tell you that they would have convicted/acquitted the defendant if they had heard this or that evidence.

CA's documented behavior has made it nearly impossible to afford her the luxury of a presumption of innocence! Only when Cindy made that frantic 911 call did CA "admit" her daughter had been "missing" for 31 days! CA was making plans and covering her a$$ in March 2008, 4 full months before she claimed Caylee was "kidnapped by the nanny"!!

If the remains found today prove to be Caylee's, it will be heart breaking to know that she was gone long before she went "missing", something many of us have believed all along. At the same time, it'll bring some closure, and some hard evidence that can be used to seek the ultimate penalty for CA and true justice for little Caylee.

Hi to you Bessie and Everyone, and crack me up :rolling: I thought that too, Greta vs Nancy Grace. A comparison of how they deal with a subject.

I think during the SP case NG was a member - that was early in the case when they were searching the bay. As I remember of course.

Guilty as all get out here, and I also have some thoughts the parents knew Caylee was dead and Casey was involved. Hadn't they had a lot of trouble with her growing up? I can't believe they didn't have thoughts on the matter.

Krams

Hi to you Bessie and Everyone, and crack me up :rolling: I thought that too, Greta vs Nancy Grace. A comparison of how they deal with a subject.

I think during the SP case NG was a member - that was early in the case when they were searching the bay. As I remember of course.

Guilty as all get out here, and I also have some thoughts the parents knew Caylee was dead and Casey was involved. Hadn't they had a lot of trouble with her growing up? I can't believe they didn't have thoughts on the matter.

Krams
SCANDI!:blowkiss:

Guilty.

I think computer forensics will prove Casey plotted out her dirty deed months in advance online.

Phyical evidence will tie Casey in with disposing of the body. (fingerprints, lint from the Anthony home, lint from Tony's apartment, one of Casey's hairs, dirt from the Ant backyard?????)

Since Casey didn't make a deal, I think there is a possibility Caylee's body has evidence of trauma (cracked skull, broken bones) that will help establish the cause of death.

She was so lazy and careless, she may have thrown the duct tape into her car trunk and left it there. I think the evidence will be overwhelming. Casey wasn't a good liar or criminal.

The only thing Casey had going for her is that some people find it hard to believe a mom could deliberately kill her child. But if the prosecutors prove this "mom" dumped Caylee naked wrapped in a trashbag, I think Casey loses even the "mother" advantage.

IMO

I SO AGREE!!! When she never took a "deal" I thought, gosh, it might not have been a "soft" death. She's acting like she fears discovery of TRAUMA to the body. We'll soon know the truth...

I have yet to see any evidence that would convince me (if I were a juror) that KC is guilty of the actual charges laid against her, i.e. 1st degree murder or aggravated manslaughter. Until I do, I will reserve judgement.

One thing I am sure of, is that it is a good job that civilised societies such as ours have a legal system that affords a presumption of innocence and a right to a fair trial. The lynch mob mentality I have witnessed on various blogs and forums (including this one) is truly frightening, IMO!

I do not deny for one minute that any unnecessary loss of life is a tragedy, particularly when it is an innocent child, but I am still appalled at the sheer number of people who appear to have already decided KC is deserving of the death penalty before she has been proven guilty of any crime that would warrant it!

If she has wilfully or recklessly caused the death of her child then she will deserve the punishment she receives. At the moment however, she is, and should be, presumed innocent of those acts.

Very well said and I agree wholeheartedly.

From what I read the duct tape was not officially confirmed. Call me naive but I prefer to wait until we know things to be fact before jumping to conclusions.

We likely have a long time now before any trial occurs in this case. No need for a rush to judgment. We have plenty of time to learn all of the facts as they are substantiated.

Not Guilty. The presumption of innocence prevails. Moreover, assuming the body is Caylee, without a cause of death or mechanics of death, we know of no new evidence that would support either manslaughter or premeditated murder.

Love every way you explain points. But I think she could only be found NG only if you represented her. Thank you, Wudge, for not doing that!

GUILTY.......especially when KC NEEDED a sedative when she heard the news before JB could be with her!!

and may I add..she needed the sedative today, but was able to party like a Rockstar when Caylee was "kidnapped". hmmm GUILTY

Guilty....because its a poll on a discussion board...Guilty from "day one" because of my observation, life experience and common sense...

Now if they move the case to Colorado by some cosmic meltdown...and I am on a jury...presumed innocent.

I did too! :crazy:

I felt there was reasonable doubt...i can't say guilty or not guilty at this point. I don't feel Caey is trustworthy and her parents are so far up her butt they can't get their stories straight. Some other characters are shady and seem untrustworthy also IMO. If these remains are Caylee's, I'll be leaning more toward guilty, but i definitely need more evidence. Prosecuting her needs to go on more than just character, I need solid proof that will stick like cement. I believe in my heart Casey is at fault, but evidence prevails. I hope this is Caylee's body with some concrete evidence.

From what I read the duct tape was not officially confirmed. Call me naive but I prefer to wait until we know things to be fact before jumping to conclusions.

We likely have a long time now before any trial occurs in this case. No need for a rush to judgment. We have plenty of time to learn all of the facts as they are substantiated.
I read in I think more than one article that the duct tape was seen by the meter reader who discovered her when the skull fell out of the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay