GA GA - Amanda Graysie, 17, Savannah, 27 Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
HAAF, Savannah Police looking for missing teen

Hunter Army Airfield Police are requesting the public’s help locating a missing person.

Savannah Police say 17-year-old Amanda Graysie was last seen on HAAF at 2:30 a.m. Thursday.

She was last seen wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt.

If you see her or know where she might be, please contact HAAF police immediately at 912-315-6133.

A post about Amanda being missing on the Savannah PD page on FB:

Savannah Police Department

"Savannah Police Department
· 9 hrs ·

#SPDMissing HAAF Police are requesting your help locating a missing person. Amanda Graysie was last seen on HAAF at 2:30 a.m. today. She is 17 years old and was wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt. If you see her, or know of her whereabouts, please contact police immediately."

Media for missing persons in Sav terrible. Tiny coverage for Melanie Ray Steele & haven’t seen a peep for Amanda Graycee. Melanie was originally stated as last seen on Abercorn, close to HAAF. The base is large, bordered by 2 major roads & not in a good area. Wouldn’t want to get a flat tire there late at night. So was she on base or walking by? One report said they think she may be southside, but no additional info. Frustrating.

Media for missing persons in Sav terrible. Tiny coverage for Melanie Ray Steele & haven’t seen a peep for Amanda Graycee. Melanie was originally stated as last seen on Abercorn, close to HAAF. The base is large, bordered by 2 major roads & not in a good area. Wouldn’t want to get a flat tire there late at night. So was she on base or walking by? One report said they think she may be southside, but no additional info. Frustrating.
I could be wrong but I believe she was last seen on HAAF and they believe she may be in southside.
I’m basing this on links from previous posts.

I am at least hopeful about Amanda, she just started a new IG account last week:

graysie amanda (@princesssgray) on Instagram • 1 photos and videos

90091382_1082108212125453_6478108286477402112_n.jpg

princesssgray
graysie amanda

Myrtle Beach

She may not be home with her family, but Amanda says she is in Myrtle Beach. I hope she is in a safe situation. If she hasn't contacted her family or LE, I hope she will to let them know that she is OK.

I am at least hopeful about Amanda, she just started a new IG account last week:

princesssgray
graysie amanda

Myrtle Beach

She may not be home with her family, but Amanda says she is in Myrtle Beach. I hope she is in a safe situation. If she hasn't contacted her family or LE, I hope she will to let them know that she is OK.
Great find!
And I agree; I hope she at least communicates with her family to provide some relief that she is ok!

princesssgray
graysie amanda

Myrtle Beach

Great catch! How’d you track that down- make us all savvy!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back