GA - Berna Ellington, 31, & 2yo twins beaten to death, Lithonia, 17 May 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It just goes on and on and on, doesn't it? People killing their spouses and children ... I just don't get it. :(

It takes a special kind of scum to be able to kill his babies by blunt force trauma. This makes me sick.

Evidentally they weren't shot after all. That would have been quicker then being beat to death :furious: The babies may not have been able to tell the story about that night but they were probably the reason the dad did this. Like so many of these worthless pieces of chit who have murdered their wives and children in the past year or two he probably wanted his freedom without the burden of child support. If he had let the boys live and had gotten away with the crime he would have had to raise them.

I will never understand how a parent can murder their child...their own flesh and blood. But I also will never understand how a parent can molest or rape their child either. I really hope this guy gets the needle.

It says they were from Charleston,SC. I live in the area and there has been no mention of this in our media.

like Sharon Rocha said " divorce is always an option"

First time I have heard of this Monster.They should have let the cousin attack him, he deserved it.What is wrong with people, How can anyone murder their own children or any child for that matter.What a he is. I hope they fry him.This poor family all he had to do was get a divorce.

Justice finally well served and committed to. I truly hope there won't be to harsh a charge against the obviously grief stricken/angry cousin. Frankly, I'm glad he had the opportunity to smack this down. His wife and two little boys....

I read another news article that said they let him plea to a lesser charge and he got 40 hours community service and had to write a apology to the court.

I read another news article that said they let him plea to a lesser charge and he got 40 hours community service and had to write a apology to the court.

I'm so glad to read this. I hope the family can now begin to move on. It'll always be such a tragic loss for them, but thankfully this trial is over. I cannot imagine how gut wrenching it must have been for all of them. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back