GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about her being face down in the tub. I can only think of a few ways that happens.
I wonder how big the tub was? A big whirlpool kind? Because I can see her slipping under the water and being turned over.

It is just so horrible to think about.

Very much agreed.

I actually think it sounds like suicide, there was a phone call made to Nick that got him to go over there with a friend, and they found her unresponsive in the tub, I think she deliberately mirrored her mothers death.

A source tells MediaTakeOut that Bobbi Kristina and her husband Nick Gordon were “staying apart” at the time of the incident. “[He] got a call from Bobbi Kris and he felt that she was try to hurt herself. So he [and a friend] rushed home, and they found her.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brain-dead-coma/

Mind you, there are conflicting reports.

I think it is very bad. It has been two days and she is still in the medically induced coma. I think the reports of the family being told to prepare for the worst is true.

I keep hoping she comes back but I don't know.

Police executed a search warrant for Bobbi Brown's home, but they would not elaborate on the reason. Investigators said they have not yet found anything at the home indicating whether drugs or alcohol played a factor. They do not know if Gordon or anyone else was home at the time she became unresponsive.

CBS46 has learned police were called to the home on Jan. 23, because of a fight. However, when officers arrived, no one was at the residence.

bbm

http://www.cbs46.com/story/27991979...aughter-of-whitney-houston-found-unresponsive

If she is breathing on her own but otherwise unresponsive is that the kind of situation where they may stop feeding her if they determine she's in a vegetative state?

I still don't know how a person ends up " face down" in a bathtub. Even a larger tub....how?

on a side note.....I just got rid of my tub for a walk-in shower.

Guys, I do it all the time. I turn over and put my face under the water because it feels good on my skin. I have a skin condition and my skin is often super dry or feels irritated. I put iodized salt in the water and it helps.

No. I think most hospitals would give the family a day or two at the most (and move the patient out of ICU), but the hospital can (and many do) go to court t get a court order to remove life support (talking in cases of brain death).

We don't know that there's brain death. The reports that suggest she has significantly diminished brain function indicate she isn't. If she's not, then the hospital would not be pushing to take her off life support. (Another reminder to have living wills or otherwise state your wishes. For the record, I do not want to live in a PVS!) Even in cases of brain death it seems they give family much more than a day or two before they rush into court.

Either way, what a tragedy. She's so young. And she lost her mother. I feel for her.

If she is breathing on her own but otherwise unresponsive is that the kind of situation where they may stop feeding her if they determine she's in a vegetative state?

She is not breathing on her own according to many sources. She is on a ventilator.. I believe that to be true.

If she should happen to breathe on her own, the family would have to decide whether to start a feeding tube or not-- a la Terri Schiavo. If she breathes on her own, she would be in a vegetative state.... Lower brain functioning but not higher brain functioning.

Police told Channel 2's Tyisha Fernandes that four people were inside the townhouse when Brown was found in the bathtub.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive-roswell-ho/nj2Wy/

bbm

I had read about the other 2 persons (besides Nick and Max) in an article yesterday - not sure if I posted it. They remain unnamed, afaik.

On Krissi's IG, she captioned the last photo of herself (Fri late night) with a male as:

realbkristinahg3 days ago
YAYYYY :) finally my famBAM!!! @dmannnnnnn

Perhaps he was staying at their home?

~jmo~

She is not breathing on her own according to many sources. She is on a ventilator.. I believe that to be true.

This one says she is, but with so many conflicting reports it's hard to know which is true:

A confidential source, who was inside the hospital with the family for a good part of the day on Saturday, told CBS46 that Brown is currently in the intensive care unit. Doctors have stabilized her breathing.

Family and friends have gathered at the hospital. According to the source, Bobby Brown is at the hospital after arriving in Atlanta on Saturday on Tyler Perry's jet. Perry, apparently, was flying to Atlanta and offered to bring him. The source told CBS46 on Saturday that although Bobbi Kristina Brown is still unconscious, the mood is positive. She is breathing but is in a medically induced coma.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/27991979/bobbi-kristina-brown-daughter-of-whitney-houston-found-unresponsive

Or by stabilised and 'she is breathing' they may just mean on a ventilator and otherwise she wouldn't be? IDK

IF she is not breathing on her own after 2 full days? That is not good. Most likely that and her brain function issues, means that she can not sustain life on her own. IMO

I had read about the other 2 persons (besides Nick and Max) in an article yesterday - not sure if I posted it. They remain unnamed, afaik.

On Krissi's IG, she captioned the last photo of herself (Fri late night) with a male as:

realbkristinahg3 days ago
YAYYYY :) finally my famBAM!!! @dmannnnnnn

Perhaps he was staying at their home?

~jmo~

Yes I saw that, no name on that one.

Detectives interviewed everyone who was inside the house at the time including Brown's husband and three others. Holland said she believed they may live at the home.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/27992069/bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive-in-roswell-home

The Incident Report was linked via MyFoxAtlanta:

e95217881416022d7a0c90325868ada2.jpg

01db766b2f929a94455e826b014843e4.jpg

via
http://ftpcontent3.worldnow.com/waga/documents/BobbiKristinaReport.pdf

:(
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some improvement, and some response to stimuli according to this article just posted at TMZ:

Sources connected to the Houston family tell TMZ ... doctors were testing BK's brain reaction to different stimuli, and saw "minimal response" during one of the tests. We're told doctors view this as a very slight improvement -- but it's enough to delay any immediate discussion of turning off life support.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/02/bobbi-kristina-life-support-family-gathers-hospital/

That 'source' would be Pat right? So much for the privacy Bobby Brown asked for.

Or she could have tripped and fell in, hit her head, and that is why she was face down?

This one says she is, but with so many conflicting reports it's hard to know which is true:

A confidential source, who was inside the hospital with the family for a good part of the day on Saturday, told CBS46 that Brown is currently in the intensive care unit. Doctors have stabilized her breathing.

Family and friends have gathered at the hospital. According to the source, Bobby Brown is at the hospital after arriving in Atlanta on Saturday on Tyler Perry's jet. Perry, apparently, was flying to Atlanta and offered to bring him. The source told CBS46 on Saturday that although Bobbi Kristina Brown is still unconscious, the mood is positive. She is breathing but is in a medically induced coma.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/27991979/bobbi-kristina-brown-daughter-of-whitney-houston-found-unresponsive

Or by stabilised and 'she is breathing' they may just mean on a ventilator and otherwise she wouldn't be? IDK

I believe she is on a ventilator. Being face down in the water is a bad thing. And who knows how long that was? My guess is that she is brain dead or close to it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles