GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter chatter is starting to say BB will take her off life support today.

Bobbi Kristina -- It's Time to Let Her Go ... Doctors Tell Bobby Brown
There's nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina -- and they've told Bobby Brown it's time to withdraw life support ... TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell us the decision is now in Brown's hands -- but we're told he's refusing to make the painful choice today, and instead wants to wait until after the weekend.

The timing could not have been worse. Today is Bobby Brown's birthday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/05/bobbi...t-bobby-brown-decison-birthday/#ixzz3Qt9FiF5l

I say let him have the time with her. FGS it is his birthday today. She isn't suffering. If he wants to wait a few more days, then so be it. IMO

I agree. She is not suffering, so let him have time. I have never liked Bobby Brown, but this is not something I would wish on anyone and, whatever his failiings, I don't doubt that he loves his little girl.

So sad.

In WH's will it did say that if BK predeceased WHAT, assets would go to BB, her mother and her family. I would think that since all of the assets are owned by BK, without a will, they will go to her father, since he is the nearest relative. Someone posted the Intestate law of Georgia earlier and it did indicate if she was not married her father would be next in line.

Why does anyone care about this? I realize this site is about speculation, but really, unless the posters here are in line to inherit, I don't see why this matters in the slightest.

First off, a LIFE Is hanging in the balance here. There could even be criminal matters involved...we don't know yet. Regardless, you may notice that many of us here on WS have a lot of compassion and heart! Omg...

Why does anyone care about this? I realize this site is about speculation, but really, unless the posters here are in line to inherit, I don't see why this matters in the slightest.

Are you talking about the inheritance, or the entire tragic situation? There is a new article on the Daily Mail, about what all BK saw her parents do, involving drugs, very sad.

Do we know if BK was actually taking a bath? no clothes? or was she clothed?
What made the 'friend' go to the bathroom in the first place?
Was water running? Did he hear a noise? Did BK seem upset? suicidal?
Why didn't NG go in first?
On Meredith V show they said that B was estranged even with her grandma.
The Aunt Pat had a PFA on NG.
Who ran away from the house over the wall and why? boy or girl?
I can see why LE is investigating this.
May of been an accident, suicide, neglect? seizure?

BBM -- Good question.

Such a sad thing to hear, even though it's what I've excepted was coming. I do pray they make the desicion soon. My thoughts lead me to them waiting until the 11th, so BK will have the same day that her mother passed.

The inheritance of the money is what it is going to be!! Let's hope the families don't keep her living on the machine while they fight over the money. Taking care of Bobbi Kristina is first. May both families be given peace in dealing with this young one passing too young.

Local NBC affiliate's updated report: http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...rown-whitney-houston-bobbi-kristina/22705139/

In response to the People online article saying the family was gathering, they responded
n response to the article, a family representative released a statement: "There is no 'family gathering' today that is any different from any other day since (Bobbi Kristina) has been in the hospital -- the family has been there since the weekend, so nothing any different today for them to be there than any other day. She is not brain dead, and the Houstons and the Browns are not fighting."

We follow criminal cases and what you are referring to could be a motive for murder. In that respect, it matters.

Are you talking about the inheritance, or the entire tragic situation? There is a new article on the Daily Mail, about what all BK saw her parents do, involving drugs, very sad.

The will. I understand why people care about her. I care about her. But I have absolutely zero interest in who gets her money if she doesn't survive. It just feels so tabloid.

The will. I understand why people care about her. I care about her. But I have absolutely zero interest in who gets her money if she doesn't survive. It just feels so tabloid.

But we still don't know for sure what happened to her. Did she take a bath or did someone else put her in that tub? Maybe someone that would inherit her $?

So very sad, way too young for someone who has no hope.

Guess she had a drug problem like her parents. What a waste. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/04/entertainment/whitney-houston-daughter-bobbi-kristina-hospitalized/

"Police call it a medical incident
Nobody knows what caused Brown's unresponsiveness, Holland said, but police consider it a medical incident at this time. She said investigators had found nothing to indicate it was drug- or alcohol-related. The incident report referenced a drowning.

Police had been to Brown's residence recently. Somebody reported a fight there on January 23, but nobody answered the door and officers found no evidence of an altercation, Holland said."

So... we really don't know what happened, yet.

Just a thought... let's assume that BK DOES have a will, and she has named NG as the sole beneficiary of her 'estate' (as I would imagine a young and in love girl would do).... perhaps that is why BB's lawyers and investigators as well as detectives are thoroughly investigating the circumstances leading up to her 'accident,' for the minute she is pronounced dead, the proceeds of her entire estate would go to her beneficiary!! That would leave NG an extremely wealthy man with enough money to hire a dream team of lawyers should there be any criminal charges forthcoming.... BUT, if NG is facing charges or at least being held for some culpability for her accident, he would not be able to collect her assets as her beneficiary.
However, if she DOES NOT have a will, and dies 'intestate,' assets (money already distributed, real estate, tangible property) would go to her father BB.
Pat Houston is the Executor for the WH Trust payouts, and when the trust was set up, a beneficiary MUST HAVE (it's the law) been designated (by BK) for the distribution of trust payouts in the event of BK death. Whomever BK named as her WH Trust Beneficiary (betcha it's NG!!) would receive the balance of the trust payouts from the Executor. PH's worst nightmare!!
Bobby Brown, I implore you, please take all the time you need to make the decisions you are facing.... it's your prerogative!
This entire drama is about to get all about the Benjamins $$$$$$

Whitney Houston's Will Was Far From Perfect

http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2012/03/15/whitney-houstons-will-was-far-from-perfect/

snippets

First, the fact that Whitney relied on a will — signed back in 1993 no less — instead of a living trust is troubling.

After signing her will in 1993, Whitney made one change, at least. She signed at least one codicil (an amendment to the will), dated April 14, 2000. There have been reports of a second codicil in 2004, but that has not been made public.

Interestingly, Cissy Houston did not end up serving as executor, however. Instead, Whitney’s sister-in-law, Pat Houston, was appointed by the probate court.

Rather, the will calls for Whitney’s assets to be held in trust for her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, but Whitney did not create an actual trust while she was alive. This is called a testamentary trust, because it is created by the will, not during life.

So Bobbi Kristina will inherit 10% at age 21, another one-sixth at age 25, and the rest at age 30. There are provisions to allow for the money to be spent by independent trustees (Whitney’s brother and sister-in-law) for Bobbi Kristina’s benefit, for things like education, buying a home, starting a business, having a child, and more.

And, the will stated that if Whitney did not have any living children when she died, her money would have been split between several family members, including Bobby Brown.

You don't have to take an interest in that, but it doesn't mean others won't.
I personally don't think this was a crime and I think it's a horrible, sad, situation.

However, drowning in a bathtub has been used in the past to commit murder.
It's a method that people often come close to getting away with using.
It is definitely something that needs to be looked into given the amount of money at stake.
People have been killed for FAR FAR less than BK was going to inherit. :twocents:

Perhaps if we knew that one of the people in the house was going to get all her money, it would be more relevant?
Either way, until we know it isn't related, it will be discussed. That's what we do. :twocents:

Whitney Houston's Family Is Fighting - Is Estate Money To Blame?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/trialan...-family-is-fighting-is-estate-money-to-blame/
3/31/2014
bbm

snippets

Recently, however, the trouble has centered around Nick Gordon.

Rather than looking at Whitney’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, as a sister, Gordon (now age 24) and Bobbi Kristina (who just turned 21) have recently gotten married.

Why is this milestone so important? Under Whitney Houston’s will, Bobbi Kristina begins receiving her inheritance at age 21, starting with a 10% distribution.

The family was so worried about Bobbi Kristina’s immaturity and inability to handle this money, that they previously had started legal proceedings to try to delay the payouts until she was older. Cissy and other family members felt that inheriting this money would destroy Bobbi Kristina.

Is the family worried that Nick Gordon’s relationship with Bobbi Kristina is because of her inheritance? The timing is interesting, to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13