GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is vile. I would rather be slapped than spit on. Spitting is just so low. So dirty. So degrading.

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

10:50 AM PST -- Cops tell us the fight started over a valet parking ticket between Bobby's sister Tina and her son. Cops also say a witness told them Shayne allegedly began throwing punches at his mother after he was hit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3R06zOXbf

When I clicked on this link it took me to another link for "Breaking News"

(snip)

Bobby Brown 911 Call -- Someone Got a Glass to the Head ... Send Help Now!

Bobby Brown's bloody, bottle smashing family brawl was even more intense than we thought ... after hearing the 911 call one of the witnesses made.
The caller tells dispatch the fight was a violent free-for-all involving at least 8-10 people inside the W Hotel -- and someone had smashed a glass and was using it as a weapon.

The 911 audio can be heard here:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobby-brown-911-call-family-fight-brawl-birthday-dinner-audio via @TMZ

:(

ETA: my bad - I didn't see jamiect's post on the same thing. :blushing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So mom spits on her son and WH said BB spit on her..................hmmmmm, a family trait??? who does that?

Right?...these types of behaviors only occurs when drugs and or alcohol is involved. This is one highly dysfunctional group. What a filthy family. Poor BK, never stood a chance.

JMO

Right?...these types of behaviors only occurs when drugs and or alcohol is involved. This is one highly dysfunctional group. What a filthy family. Poor BK, never stood a chance.

Since BK was raised in is enviroment, did she also get abused by NG and friends? Maybe she thought all this was normal? Oh that poor little rich girl................

Actually that is not true. Some people are just hateful like that.

Bobbi Kristina might have been alone for 10 to 15 minutes Saturday when the arrival of a cable technician prompted her visiting friend, Max Lomas, to go looking for her, E! News reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...augther-life-support-report-article-1.2105467

Lomas was the one who discovered the nonresponsive young woman in the tub — but it's not clear how long Bobbi Kristina had been in the water when he knocked and - getting no response— finally entered.

When Lomas saw Bobbi Kristina he screamed for Nick Gordon, 25, who was showing the cable tech around, said Merchant.

True, but that's a whole lot of hate. Given this family's track record, I still believe drugs were involved. ;)

JMO

IT could be but some people just have that in them. They are just that bad.

I know a lot of people look down on BB, and consider him to be the reason that WH began drug using, etc, but I feel terribly sorry for him. I know the area he and the rest of NE grew up in, the time he grew up, it was a rough place. He lost his brother to violence (I think at the time they were trying to do some kind of community anti-violence outreach thing, ironically), but he tried to rise above. He was a hell of a performer in his day - I saw him twice in concert, once when he was at the height of his popularity, and his old group New Edition opened for *him* (he had gone on to eclipse them in the late 80s).

Whitney was also a hell of a performer of course, but I think she had a much more carefully crafted image as a good girl, so people naturally saw her as the "innocent" corrupted by BB. I think they both used and were co-dependent. Bb probably got started using because of his background, and WH like many celebrities probably acquired her addiction due to the partying atmosphere of celebrity.

Poor Krissy could probably not have risen above what she grew up in. I would like to believe that NG truly cared for her. I have not followed her as closely as I did her parents, so I don't know. But I hope she knew and received real love and happiness with him before whatever happened happened.

So, so sad all around. I know BB and Cissy must be heartbroken.

Looking at todays news, nothing about BK everything is about 'birthday bash on head'
just 1 article about Cissy coming to visit BK.
sad, very sad...................

I know a lot of people look down on BB, and consider him to be the reason that WH began drug using, etc, but I feel terribly sorry for him. I know the area he and the rest of NE grew up in, the time he grew up, it was a rough place. He lost his brother to violence (I think at the time they were trying to do some kind of community anti-violence outreach thing, ironically), but he tried to rise above. He was a hell of a performer in his day - I saw him twice in concert, once when he was at the height of his popularity, and his old group New Edition opened for *him* (he had gone on to eclipse them in the late 80s).

Whitney was also a hell of a performer of course, but I think she had a much more carefully crafted image as a good girl, so people naturally saw her as the "innocent" corrupted by BB. I think they both used and were co-dependent. Bb probably got started using because of his background, and WH like many celebrities probably acquired her addiction due to the partying atmosphere of celebrity.

Poor Krissy could probably not have risen above what she grew up in. I would like to believe that NG truly cared for her. I have not followed her as closely as I did her parents, so I don't know. But I hope she knew and received real love and happiness with him before whatever happened happened.

I don't think he is a bad guy. Apparently he got himself together at some point. She did not. WH was addicted and that just kills you if you don't break from it.
I think that BB is no angel but had his party time and then grew out of it mostly. The problem is that BK grew up right in the middle of it. The ugly of it.
So as much as BB says that BK never saw anything.. that is just not possible. Kids know. They find out.
BK grew up in a horrible home where people focused on being famous and high and not her. I think they both loved her desperately but I think they just could not give her all she needed to be okay.
I can't imagine losing your mom at that time in your life. It has to be devastating.

I just see a whole lot of heart break here.

Oh, I don't think BB was Whitney's downfall. There are stories out that Whitney was already using while she was a model. Plus she grew up in Newark, NJ running around with her brothers, while Cissy was touring. I think that Clive Davis, Arista and her P.R. team cultivated a good girl image for her. I do think that BB and WH loved each other, were co-dependant and toxic for each other. It's just a shame that they couldn't get it together for themselves and their daughter.

Bobbi Kristina
Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway
Boyfriend Targeted

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi-kristina-foul-play-nick-gordon-boyfriend-injuries-blood-investigation/

I'm sad for Bobbi Kristina if she was hurt by a 'loved one' but I can't say my mind didn't go there. Granted we can only get a slice of who someone is but this guy (NG) seemed a bit off to me during the On Our Own series.
Still to early to tell for sure though.

Bobbi Kristina
Foul Play Criminal Investigation Underway
Boyfriend Targeted

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi-kristina-foul-play-nick-gordon-boyfriend-injuries-blood-investigation/

OMG! I would be interested to know what apparent injuries.... he cleaned up blood stains? This is much more sinister than I originally thought. How incredibly sad.

Injuries make me again think seizures.
She could have really bruised herself seizing in the tub. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads