GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that many family members from both sides AND Nick Gordon were hoping to never work but to live the life of Riley off Whitney and Bobby Brown's fortune. No wonder they and their daughter had substance abuse issues because knowing that would be stressful and painful ie that your family was just hovering around you for $$$ I'm not saying that's the whole story, but it's part of it. I hope Bobbi K has a will and she's left everything to her pets.

Let's say it wasn't intentional, what if he pushed her or something, she hit her head, went to take a bath, lost consciousness, and drowned, what does one do with that? There are certainly different scenarios that could have happened. So if Nick hurt her, and he didn't mean to, then it is okay? I am not understanding this.

I don't think that is what occurred. I think they might have had a physical altercation that might have left blood in the house. I don't think that led to her being found in the tub but I sure think that the family is going to try to prove it did because they need someone to blame. And I think that is why NG and ML have lawyered up and I can't say I blame them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TE7sIi1nkw

Here is a link to On our own 1st episode where BK and Nick explain about themselves.

You'd think, by now, we would know more about Nick. I had no idea how strongly the family felt against BK and NG becoming romantic so soon after Whitney passed. This whole episode is strange.

Praying for Bobbi Kristina.

You'd think, by now, we would know more about Nick. I had no idea how strongly the family felt against BK and NG becoming romantic so soon after Whitney passed. This whole episode is strange.

Praying for Bobbi Kristina.

I still am shocked that this group appeared on a reality show, and so soon after WH's death. Good lord.

Did BB appear in it too? Sorry, I never even knew there was such a show until yesterday.

Two versions of why NG was taken in by WH have been reported in the media for years: 1) His mother could not afford to take care of him, and 2) His mother had kicked him out.

btw, NG's grandmother made a few statements to the media in recent days. I read one such article. I don't have the link handy (I might have posted it upthread).

ETA: Here it is (consider the source):

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...other-breaks-silence-pray-for-bobbi-kristina/

~fwiw/jmo~

But there should be some sort of background info on NG of how one of the most famous women on earth ended up taking NG in .... it's odd that there seems to be no info concerning this.

But there should be some sort of background info on NG of how one of the most famous women on earth ended up taking NG in .... it's odd that there seems to be no info concerning this.

OK, after doing further research concerning BK and NG via videos .... NG reveals, to a camera-person over dinner with BK, that he and BK had been best friends and when NGs mother kicked him out of her house (he never explained why his mother did this) then, being as BK and NG were best friends), WH took him in.

And I think that will be a true travesty of justice and they will incarcerate an innocent man. While I think there probably were domestic issues between the 2 of them, that doesn't mean this was intentional.

I agree with you .... only time will tell, however since it's common knowledge that they had been fighting recently (along with drugs, alcohol and partying), they may have gotten into a physical altercation that drew some blood, but that doesn't mean NG killed her. After all Max told LE that NG had been cleaning up some blood .... why would he tell LE that if NG killed her ..... makes no sense. There's enough tragedy in all this besides blaming someone else.

Whitney was loyal to her child, Bobbi Kristina. If NG had been her child, she would also have been loyal to him and would not have hesitated to tell the world. I have a tendency to believe NG was her Godson and the reason he was in their lives. It would also explain why he and BK were friends early on and why Whitney took him into her house.

IMO it isn't odd at all. It's nobody's business but theirs.

food for thought on the fake marriage of BK & NG...............they didn't make it legal because they are related?
Birth certificates showed he were related in some way, so they just continued the marriage image and was estranged
to anyone that didn't like it???

They were supposedly not blood related ... what birth certificates are you referring to?

Does anybody find it a little bit odd that she was taking a bath at 9 in the morning? For most ppl, a bath is a nighttime activity. Most ppl shower in the morning. Just wonder if the bath was drawn to cover up what really happened.

She had just gotten home at what time, 6am?
She may very well have been getting ready for bed.
If she was used to partying all night and sleeping all day...
then 9am would be about time to get ready for bed. :twocents:

She had just gotten home at what time, 6am?
She may very well have been getting ready for bed.
If she was used to partying all night and sleeping all day...
then 9am would be about time to get ready for bed. :twocents:

Reports say Nick and Max got home around 6 am but BK had not joined them when they went out to party. She instead remained at home (2 am photos of her on IG).

~fwiw/jmo~

If the kid couldn't be taken care of anymore, or if NG mom kicked him out of the house, either way, he has a grandma, and I'm sure other relatives, that could have taken him in I'm sure. The entire situation with NG sounds very iffy.

Why would a mom kick out a 12 yr old boy? That is illegal. And downright cruel.

IMO it isn't odd at all. It's nobody's business but theirs.

As I posted earlier I researched and found a video where NG told how he came to live with WH and BK .... celebrities and their children ARE our business .... that's the price they pay for fame.

OK, after doing further research concerning BK and NG via videos .... NG reveals, to a camera-person over dinner with BK, that he and BK had been best friends and when NGs mother kicked him out of her house (he never explained why his mother did this) then, being as BK and NG were best friends), WH took him in.

How does a 12 yr old boy become 'best friends' with an 8 yr old girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13