GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think they will pronounce her gone on the 11th and have funeral same as her mom.........
for all we know she may already be gone and in the morgue (terrible to say) & autopsy.
everything now could be planning etc............
Has anyone seen the family still at the hospital all day?
Celebs can keep everything secret.
Could BB birthday of been a 'wake' celebration of her life also that went terribly wrong?
I know it sounds funny but people do the craziest things for publicity............JMOO

I don't. I don't think they are thinking about doing that. I think they are just trying to hang on to hope.

I understand that. I just can't remember if they released any medical info. Did they say if drugs or alcohol were in her system?

You can not cover up an OD. The body chemistry tells the story no matter what. I don't feel that is what is going on here.

I understand that. I just can't remember if they released any medical info. Did they say if drugs or alcohol were in her system?

They won't release medical info while she is alive without family consent. It is against HIPPA.

My guess is that if there were not drugs or alcohol in her system this would have turned into a criminal case much quicker.

IIRC, some alcohol but no drugs..........she had been out that evening before.

Depends on how you define "hope". If someone is medically diagnosed as brain dead, there is no hope they will ever wake up. (Despite what David Byrne and the Schiavo Network, and some other extremist truth deniers may claim.) The family of Jahi McMath is learning that truth in the hardest way imaginable.

There is ALWAYS hope.
Hope has nothing to do with prognosis. It is a personal mindset. And it is available to everyone at all times. The only time it is not available is when you choose not to believe in it. I think it is a tool that is gravely underused in western medicine. JMO

Also, there has been so much misreporting. We have no idea what her condition is. There have been no official statements. Just rumours.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/07/nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-brown-relationship-details-abuse/

Bobbi and Nick have a terrible relationship. Her friends and family have worried about how Nick treated her for years. The family worried he was emotionally abusive. Bobbi’s friends and family tried to get her to leave Nick, as they feared he was a bad influence. They worried he was controlling and everyone felt like he was just with her for the money,”

“Bobbi always contemplated leaving Nick every few months. But they had been tight since they were kids, so she felt dependent on him. Before the accident, she was close to finally cutting him out of her life for good. She was talking about moving to California to make a fresh start"

Not necessarily she might have wanted an opiate to chill out with which goes along with a bath then a wind down after a big night.

Also, if she partied all night she surely had a hangover, thus medicating herself.

From TMZ.....wow.

FOUL PLAY CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY

Boyfriend Targeted

There is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia in the Bobbi Kristina case ... it centers on possible foul play and the target is her boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

[modsnip]

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi...ordon-boyfriend-injuries-blood-investigation/

There is ALWAYS hope.
Hope has nothing to do with prognosis. It is a personal mindset. And it is available to everyone at all times. The only time it is not available is when you choose not to believe in it. I think it is a tool that is gravely underused in western medicine. JMO

Also, there has been so much misreporting. We have no idea what her condition is. There have been no official statements. Just rumours.

That is nice really but truly hope for what? If the brain is gone it is gone and there is no hope of recovery.

Hope is amazing when there is a chance of recovery. But here, I just have a hard time believing she is going to make it.

That wouldn't be surprising. Considering he also lived with BB and WH, he had to have witnessed the same dysfunction that BK did.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/07/nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-brown-relationship-details-abuse/

Bobbi and Nick have a terrible relationship. Her friends and family have worried about how Nick treated her for years. The family worried he was emotionally abusive. Bobbi’s friends and family tried to get her to leave Nick, as they feared he was a bad influence. They worried he was controlling and everyone felt like he was just with her for the money,”

“Bobbi always contemplated leaving Nick every few months. But they had been tight since they were kids, so she felt dependent on him. Before the accident, she was close to finally cutting him out of her life for good. She was talking about moving to California to make a fresh start"

I just read that MAX changed lawyers and NG has lawyered up...............might be old news by now, sorry

if I was NG I would be afraid of BB more than the LE

From TMZ.....wow.

Boyfriend Targeted

There is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia in the Bobbi Kristina case ... it centers on possible foul play and the target is her boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend Nick Gordon.

[modsnip]
http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/06/bobbi...ordon-boyfriend-injuries-blood-investigation/

Oh boy. This sounds possible and horrible. What if he was waiting until closer to the anniversary... ?

How long did the couple live in this condo?
I know it was reported that they left the other apt with bad terms.
I hope we hear from some of the neighbors, esp. the ones that called LE.
Did they hear beatings?
Did we ever see pics of bruises on BK?
Did she ever say anything on her twitter?
Wonder how many police reports there are on domestics?

Things don't look good for NG right now. Eventually, the truth will come out.

From TMZ.....wow.

Boyfriend Targeted

[modsnip]

If there was indeed blood that was cleaned up, that should be easy for the police to determine.

That is a pretty big deal, if it turns out to be true.

:(

If the reports of physical injury to Bobbi Kristina are true, I would like to commend all of the medical personnel in Atlanta who have managed to keep this under wraps for a week now.

She has been to two different hospitals, which involved dozens, if not hundreds of medical staff. It's been a media zoo around both medical facilities since the news broke, but still that part of the story was not disclosed publicly.

Kudos, people.

But now with all of the police involvement.....let's just say HIPAA regulations don't apply to law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member