GA GA - Forest "Clay" Preston, 51, no address, would cont dau every few mo, Columbus, Jan 7, 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - Police and the daughter of a missing Columbus man are asking for the community’s help to bring him home. Columbus Police say 51-year-old Forest Preston, known as Clay, has not been heard from in several months.

Police say Clay Preston is 5′10′ and weighs 150 lbs. He has blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. Police say Preston walks with a limp and has a scar behind his right ear. He usually wears a baseball cap.

“How could somebody just up and vanish? Nobody deserves to go through this,” said Annah Preston, Clay Preston’s daughter.

More at Daughter seeks public’s help in locating missing Columbus man

Forest_Clay_Preston.png

Missing Persons: Forest "Clay" Preston

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

He was still missing in March, 2023.
Source: WRBL, March, 2023

He was last seen in the 8000 block of Warm Springs Road in Columbus, Georgia on January 7th, 2021.
Source 1: Georgia Bureau of Investigation
Source 2: Columbus Police Department's Facebook page, June 30th, 2022.

Adding two images of that location. Maybe someone could confirm that I highlighted the correct area, just to be 100% sure. I went from 8000 Warm Springs Road to 8999 Warm Spring Roads according to Google Maps.

Image 1: General view of 8000 block of Warm Springs Road in Columbus, Georgia.
ForestClayPreston Map 1.png

Image 2: Close-up view of 8000 block of Warm Springs Road in Columbus, Georgia.
ForestClayPreston Map 2.png

Forest Clayton Pate Preston​

preston_forest.jpg
preston_forest2.jpg

Preston, circa 2021
  • Missing Since 06/11/2021
  • Missing From Columbus, Georgia
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 51 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'10, 150 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Possibly a baseball cap.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, blue eyes. Preston's nickname is Clay. He walks with a limp and he has a scar behind his right ear that extends down to his neck. He has a tattoo on his upper left arm of a grave with cash coming out of it.

Details of Disappearance​

Preston was last seen in the 8000 block of Warm Springs Road in Columbus, Georgia on June 11, 2021. At the time of his disappearance he had no phone, no vehicle and no permanent address, and was unemployed. He was known to frequent the area near Schomburg Street and Warm Springs Road. Few details are available in his case.

Forest Clayton Pate Preston – The Charley Project

Hi All,

I am looking for any help in finding my father who has been missing since January 2021 according to sources. I have reported him missing in June 2021 and since have been assigned to 3 different detectives. I have interviewed with the podcast called "The Vanished" and they have asked for more people to be interviewed such as: family members, close friends, coworkers, etc. Unfortunately, his closest sibling, his sister (my aunt) passed away a few weeks ago and now I am the only one pursuing this. I created a Facebook Page called "Help Me Find My Father (Missing Father Clay Preston)" Link: Log into Facebook

I have received tons of information and pieced together details that I would like to share. I have timelines, screenshots, voice recordings and a list of questions that I have given to the detectives with no answers. He is also listed on the GBI and NAMUS websites. Please help. I am his only daughter and I know that something terrible has happened to him. Somebody somewhere knows SOMETHING!

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths requires that case insiders (this includes family members) become verified so that we know they are who they claim to be and our members can have confidence that the information provided is as credible as possible.

The Verification process is a very simple and confidential process, and an explanation and how to apply can be found here:

Until such time as verification has been applied for and is approved, please do not post further inside information about the case or it will have to be removed (but will be reinstated once approval as a verified member is given).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back