GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just touched down in Atlanta (on my way to a work assignment in California) and cannot find a copy.of the paper - with the full indictment and color.pics of the alleged conspirators - anywhere. Dang it

I think I'm going to be a politician, then I'll break some laws, THEN I can say since I'm a politician that me being prosecuted for breaking those laws is just politically motivated. Henceforth, we should just let politicians break any law they want and get away it. It's like I'm on an ostrich farm with how many people have their heads buried in the sand. JMO

I don't believe anyone will take a plea on this one because it is so obviously politically motivated it truly disgusts me. I'm an Independent voter.

If anything, it is going to help Trump raise money and it won't surprise me if he is the Republican nominee. smh.
I honestly don’t care if it’s politically motivated or not. He quite clearly broke the law. Should he not be held accountable?

The ex-president has reportedly asked his advisers who he thinks is most likely to crack under questioning from Jack Smith’s team.

I just had a thought. Have I posted this in the correct thread ?

There are so many Trump ones now I suddenly became unsure.

Maybe belongs in the 1/6 thread? But I think it shows his state of mind when it comes to these cases in general. Another forum that I belong to has four different threads for the different cases, labeled "Episode 1", "Episode 2", etc... which makes me giggle since DJT is a former reality TV host. The GA thread is "Episode 4 - The One With the Perfect Phone Call".
Also, good morning, y'all!

AUG 15, 2023
Fact check: Debunking Trump's dishonest attacks against Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis | CNN Politics
Trump has repeatedly accused Willis of refusing to investigate the supposed theft of the 2020 election.

He wrote in a social media post on Sunday: “The only Election Interference that took place in Fulton County, Georgia, was done by those that Rigged and Stole the Election, not by me, who simply complained that the Election was Rigged and Stolen. We have Massive and Conclusive Proof, if the Grand Jury would like to see it. Unfortunately, the publicity seeking D.A. isn’t interested in Justice, or this evidence.”

Facts First: Trump’s claim of a rigged and stolen election is a lie. The 2020 election was free and fair, in Fulton County and in the rest of the country, and nobody rigged or stole it. Joe Biden’s victory over Trump in Georgia was confirmed by three counts of the ballots and certified by Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Republican Gov. Brian Kemp. More than two and a half years after his defeat, Trump has never presented anything remotely resembling proof that he was the rightful winner of Georgia or the presidency. Instead, he has deployed false claims that have been thoroughly debunked by Raffensperger and many others, including Trump’s own senior Justice Department appointees.

For example, Trump has continued into 2023 to claim that Fulton County election workers were caught on video stuffing the ballot box – even though this claim was debunked in 2020 and even though top officials from his Justice Department have testified to Congress that they had personally told him in 2020 that the video did not show any wrongdoing.

Georgia’s final ballot count found that Biden beat Trump by 11,779 votes. In a January 2, 2021 phone call with Raffensperger, Trump pushed the secretary of state to “find” enough votes to give him a one-vote victory over Biden in the state.

Is it time to have a dedicated 45 degree corner of WS? Tho he'd probs want to charge for the branding.

State charges = no prez pardon power at least. Even if the delays stretch on for years.

Trump says he will hold a "major News Conference" next Monday at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, during which he will present a report from his team regarding his false claims that the presidential election results in Georgia were rife with fraud

Sooo with all of this amazing proof, he should be ready for trial and there shouldn't be any delays, correct?

Kanye's publicist indicted. Hopefully some justice for Ms. Freeman and her daughter.

OMG- this poor woman--- I am speechless- Kanye West is a _______- fill in the blank

This one should prove more difficult for him to wiggle his way out of.View attachment 441034

Just you wait until Monday when he breaks out his UNDENIABLE PROOF>

ETA: Sorry, but if I had RICO charges hanging over my head and I had proof I don't think I'd wait a week to unveil it at my golf course. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member