GUILTY GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Lone shooter' in Cobb County country club triple murder arrested

"A mug shot of Bryan Anthony Rhoden arrested by Chamblee Police Department on July 3, 2021 next to the scene of a triple murder on a Cobb County golf course earlier that same day."

"Golf pro Gene Siller was found shot to death on the green and two others, 46-year-old Henry Valdez, of California, and 76-year-old Paul Pierson, of Kansas, were found dead in the bed of a white Dodge Ram 3500 pickup truck teetering on the bank of a sand trap on Saturday afternoon, Cobb County police said. Police identified Pierson and the owner of the truck.

Police believe Siller was not targeted by the suspect but witnessed an active crime leading to his death."
From your link:
Investigators said Rhoden was asked to come to the police station on other charges and was taken into custody.

So, this dangerous criminal received a call from the fugitive task force and simply turned himself in????

Henry seemed to be in the art/music/creative scene so maybe he and BR initially met that way. I have a guess why they linked up in GA but I’ll sit on my hands.

I have no idea how Paul got into the mix though.

Anyway, here’s an older article about Henry, he seems like a cool dude

Episode 040: Building a Creative Community | Henry Valdez from Creative Minds & Visions | Defining Success Podcast

Reading this, Henry was also CEO of a clothing company. It looks like Rhoden had registered as owning clothing company several years ago. Kvushtalk Clothing, and then changed the name to BR Marketing. It dissolved in 2017. He reinstated it and then changed the name of the business June 3, 2021 to MIO Records (files included and link to search SOS site below). Not speculating any link as relating to this case but just mentioning possible similar business/interest.

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessFilings

Attachments

From your link:
Investigators said Rhoden was asked to come to the police station on other charges and was taken into custody.

So, this dangerous criminal received a call from the fugitive task force and simply turned himself in????

edit- maybe I’m just interpreting incorrectly but this AJC writer also uses the word “capture.”

I thought that too but then got confused reading this story in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and it says he did not turn himself in.
UPDATE: Man arrested in DeKalb, charged in Cobb golf course killings

Attachments

• 976435FF-352C-4DD9-AC94-71C4B61B261C.jpeg
    976435FF-352C-4DD9-AC94-71C4B61B261C.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reading this, Henry was also CEO of a clothing company. It looks like Rhoden had registered as owning clothing company several years ago. Kvushtalk Clothing, and then changed the name to BR Marketing. It dissolved in 2017. He reinstated it and then changed the name of the business June 3, 2021 to MIO Records (files included and link to search SOS site below). Not speculating any link as relating to this case but just mentioning possible similar business/interest.

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessFilings
@bears10 link to the podcast has a lengthy audio and also written interview with photos.
He seems like a nice guy and his clothes are cool, marketing focus on skaters, surfers and musicians, there's a shop in Brea.
It's so sad three creative, successful people died so tragically.

https://creative-minds-and-visions-567367.square.site/

Creative Minds & Visions represents a lifestyle brand that is focused on giving back to the greater good of the community and respectfully crafting quality American made products. #KeepitMovin

@bears10 link to the podcast has a lengthy audio and also written interview with photos.
He seems like a nice guy and his clothes are cool, marketing focus on skaters, surfers and musicians, there's a shop in Brea.
It's so sad three creative, successful people died so tragically.

https://creative-minds-and-visions-567367.square.site/

Creative Minds & Visions represents a lifestyle brand that is focused on giving back to the greater good of the community and respectfully crafting quality American made products. #KeepitMovin

I have ADHD and can't focus on podcasts (I prefer reading) but even just reading the article and browsing the instagram account for his clothing brand gave me insight on him. Like you said, he seems creative and driven, so I can't imagine how he got caught up with a criminal like Rhoden. Maybe he wasn't aware of Rhoden's criminal past, idk.

That being said, I am interested in hearing Rhoden's (probably crappy) rap songs. My husband was sleeping next to me last night so I didn't want to play the videos and wake him up, but I found it ironic that his recent mixtape is called "Made it Out". Hope he never "makes it out" again.

BBM
I have ADHD and can't focus on podcasts (I prefer reading) but even just reading the article and browsing the instagram account for his clothing brand gave me insight on him. Like you said, he seems creative and driven, so I can't imagine how he got caught up with a criminal like Rhoden. Maybe he wasn't aware of Rhoden's criminal past, idk.

That being said, I am interested in hearing Rhoden's (probably crappy) rap songs. My husband was sleeping next to me last night so I didn't want to play the videos and wake him up, but I found it ironic that his recent mixtape is called "Made it Out". Hope he never "makes it out" again.
I prefer reading too but sometimes use podcasts to put me to sleep.
I lost some friends in California who were really special people, they misjudged someone's character and he shot three of them in the head. One survived, a 21 year old girl who was just there with her new boyfriend, a beautiful accomplished violinist but she will never be the same. She has already testified at a hearing, the trial hasn't happened yet.
Californians can live in a bubble, peace and love ya know, they don't believe or understand someone will kill several people to steal a lousy $100,000 in pot.
Tons of people grow pot now that it's legal, from all walks of life, because it's a pretty lucrative gardening gig. Unfortunately the innocent and naive are preyed upon.
Survivor in pot-related triple shooting near Sebastopol describes playing dead

I'm not saying B Rod's triple murder was drug related, but it happens.

Last edited:
A Bryan Rhoden from Atlanta GA also received a PPP loan for $27k. I understand if he is a legit business then he is entitled to the loan if he met the criteria, but so many wannabe celebs and influencers received loans that seem questionable at best.

So absurd. Is there any way to follow up on loans like this (meaning going back and seeing if this person should’ve really gotten this money)? JMO. It seems like he had some breaks that many people wouldn’t get and yet still couldn’t get it together. Like driving over 100 mph in Indiana (why was he even there) in 2020, fleeing from police and driving so dangerously it warranted a news story, yet getting off with a misdemeanor and going home like nothing happened. Someone posted another version of this story earlier but this is another one. Sorry to repeat, it’s just infuriating.

Georgia man faces felony charge after high-speed chase

Last edited:
JMO MOO

Let's clarify. I came up w/the drug connection Wednesday because my wife saw addresses in Sonoma County and neighboring Mendocino County for the 76 year old truck owner. Have lived in Sonoma County - Santa Rosa - for the past 34 years. We are known for Charles (Sparky) Schulz, Guy Fieri, wine, of course, and lately craft beers, and, drum roll, marijuana.
Big bed pick up truck. Driving around the country working in an occupation where it might appear hiring a local presents a better/cheaper option.
And, finally, just saw for the millionth time 2 weeks ago the movie No Country For Old Men.
Throw in the movie Fargo, And the Clint Eastwood movie The Mule ...

Last edited:
JMO MOO

Let's clarify. I came up w/the drug connection Wednesday because my wife saw addresses in Sonoma County and neighboring Mendocino County for the 76 year old truck owner. Have lived in Sonoma County - Santa Rosa - for the past 34 years. We are known for Charles (Sparky) Schulz, Guy Fieri, wine, of course, and lately craft beers, and, drum roll, marijuana.
Big bed pick up truck. Driving around the country working in an occupation where it might appear hiring a local presents a better/cheaper option.
And, finally, just saw for the millionth time 2 weeks ago the movie No Country For Old Men.
Throw in the movie Fargo, And the Clint Eastwood movie The Mule ...
And interesting that the Valdez and Pierson families are still so quiet, which would go along with this theory. Wow, I was way off. If this was in fact a drug deal gone wrong, I'm still trying to imagine a 76 year old businessman being involved in transporting drugs across country! This one definitely surprised me.

If this is the case, it must have been a large amount of drugs involved. I wonder if we will see another arrest soon for possession with intent to distribute in Cobb County for one or more of Rhoden's friends.

And interesting that the Valdez and Pierson families are still so quiet, which would go along with this theory. Wow, I was way off. If this was in fact a drug deal gone wrong, I'm still trying to imagine a 76 year old businessman being involved in transporting drugs across country! This one definitely surprised me.

JMO MOO

Movie - The Mule

JMO MOO

Movie - The Mule

If we follow this theory further, Rhoden fled the scene, pretty quickly on foot. Doesn't sound like he was dragging a suitcase or bag behind him. Where were the drugs? Do you think he had help, someone to conceal the bodies in the back and take the drugs to another location while Rhoden was tasked with dumping the truck?

If we follow this theory further, Rhoden fled the scene, pretty quickly on foot. Doesn't sound like he was dragging a suitcase or bag behind him. Where were the drugs? Do you think he had help, someone to conceal the bodies in the back and take the drugs to another location while Rhoden was tasked with dumping the truck?

Whoever shot Siller, maybe Rhoden, maybe not, had a driver nearby at the waiting or called a getaway driver.
I'm conflicted as to why the shooter of Siller would be driving around the vicinity 12 hours later instead of getting out of Dodge.
I'm also conflicted how the truck at 2PM on a Saturday ended up on a golf course.

Last edited:
Whoever shot Siller, maybe Rhoden, maybe not, had a driver nearby at the waiting or called a getaway driver.
I'm conflicted as to why the shooter of Siller would be driving around the vicinity 12 hours later instead of getting out of Dodge.
I'm also conflicted how the truck at 2PM on a Saturday ended up on a golf course.
The only explanation for that part (golf course) that I can come up with is some kind of meth psychosis, because it defies all logic. I don't think he was just lost and made a wrong turn.
ETA, maybe someone was chasing him?
For real or in his imagination

OT: we were kind of neighbors for many years, Rosa was my shopping town, I lived between Cazadero and Ft Ross but I moved out of the country in 2018, my daughters are still there.

Last edited:
BREAKING: 2 golf course shooting victims were bound, gagged in truck bed, warrant says

The two men in the truck were bound and gagged before being killed. That sounds to me like the work of more than one person.

But the same article is still referring to him as the "lone shooter". How does one man (Rhoden), bound and gag two grown men?
This is so upsetting. I guess it explains the kidnapping charges. I wonder how long BR held them captive. I looked up “B. Rod”’s Facebook page last night because it’s linked to his own page. He’s disgusting and I hope he never sees the light of day again.

That is what is so bizarre about the whole thing. It was 2:30pm on a Saturday. Broad daylight. Who would even think, much less actually sit and plan, to dispose of two bodies at that time of day, in a pond in the middle of a golf course. This guy just recklessly or nonchalantly drove out on to that course apparently mindless to the sand traps and hills. What the heck! He has to be completely out of touch with reality.
How LE can say this guy is not a threat is puzzling. I am shocked he hasn’t been caught yet because I would think he is continuing to display strange behavior. Of course if he made his way home, someone might be hiding him.

Wow. I didn’t realize the time this occurred. And the golf course was closed, right?

Does seem very brazen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926