GA - Jonah, 3, & Nicole Payne, 2, Warrenton, 23 April 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kato said:
I agree that the mom's emotions looked fake. And the way she kept burying her head in his chest.

That's what I thought too. My heart was broken into a million pieces for the father though.

Investigators say no "obvious" signs of foul play but are not ruling anything out. They stressed no "obvious" signs .... the guy on Fox News (reporter) insinuated that just because it's not obvious doesn't mean it wasn't foul play.

Saying on fox, as much as you don't want to look at people, parents, etc., because two children died and had to go through a lot to get to that area .... that everything needs to be carefully examined and quickly. Looking for foot prints, examining the bodies, etc.

Reported that neighbors say parents had a history of leaving kids alone/unattended.

LE should wrap this up quickly, fox said... meaning that we will most likely have answers soon.

End of report.

I would think if the mother put the children in that body of water, it will be fairly easy to prove.

well according to fox news there was woods between the house and the pond. I'm sorry I just find it quite suspicious that a 2 and 3 year old would wander through the woods find a way to get through the fence and into the water. jmho.

I am anxious for the autopsy reports to be made public...not long ago there was a case locally (North Georgia area) where a toddler disappeared and her father "found" her in a neighbor's pond-the father and neighbor even did CPR on her but it was too late. She was assumed to be an accidental drowning until the autopsy was done-turned out Dad had been watching a *advertiser censored* video and raped the little girl, then killed her and threw her body in the pond. Then he came up with the "missing toddler" story to try to cover it up...

Shannon

They have only been in Georgia a little over a year... I hope they are looking into their past in Arizona... just to be thorough.

Timex said:
I would think if the mother put the children in that body of water, it will be fairly easy to prove.

I don't think she necessarily had to "put" them there personally to have been involved Timex.

we know there were openings that a small child could crawl through, so assume for an adult to get in, they would have to had made a larger opening. If the COD is drowning, and was done by the mother, then she would have had to have gotten wet, which would have left algea on her clothes. It should be fairly easy for investigators to check clothes, shoes etc for algea. Assume they will also be looking for footprints, not just those of the toddlers, but those of the mother or other adults.

Jeana (DP) said:
I don't think she necessarily had to "put" them there personally to have been involved Timex.

Well, I dont think they could have made it that far on their own, so someone had to put them there. Thats just my opinion.

TaylorJ4 said:
My oldest was a wanderer (still is at age 21!) I was a single Mom when he was a toddler and I used to lock him in the bathroom with me when I took a shower. I put a hook and eye closure on the top of my apartment door and he once used a broom handle to push the hook out and open the door.

I will admit to not being as cautious with my younger ones because they never seemed to have the drive to ESCAPE that Grant did...

Shannon
Must be in the name..lol..my son is named Grant also and I have to keep a hawk eye on him at ALL times,he is 8 now but I think that maybe by the time he goes to college I will finally be able to rest.

Timex said:
Well, I dont think they could have made it that far on their own, so someone had to put them there. Thats just my opinion.
I totally agree especially after seeing the parents walking down there on Fox.

Timex said:

Either it was the mother or they did it on their own, IMO.

Jeana (DP) said:
Either it was the mother or they did it on their own, IMO.

Well, if those are the only choices, then it had to be the mother.

Did you see the mom on tv? She was acting like she was crying, but there were no tears. What was there, though, was eye make up. Not to mention a bow in her hair. Not that I would wear a bow in my hair anyway (not since the 1960s), but I really don't think if my children had been found dead I would have bothered to do the makeup and hair thing.
Very hinky. And I agree with Nan, very Susan Smith.

It'll all come out in the wash, let's hold off on speculation until then.I remember things that were said about Mark Lunsford and his parents and it turned out not to be true, then we were all eating crow.

MsPooh said:
It'll all come out in the wash, let's hold off on speculation until then.I remember things that were said about Mark Lunsford and his parents and it turned out not to be true, then we were all eating crow.

True...I remember folks saying "he cant even bother to put on something decent when he speaks to the press"

now we have..."She shouldnt be concerned with her appearance at a time like this"

Myself...Im waiting for someone to publish the instruction manual so I know just how I should dress if I should ever find myself facing such a tragedy.

Timex said:
True...I remember folks saying "he cant even bother to put on something decent when he speaks to the press"

now we have..."She shouldnt be concerned with her appearance at a time like this"

Myself...Im waiting for someone to publish the instruction manual so I know just how I should dress if I should ever find myself facing such a tragedy.

Darlin, just make sure you cry real tears. That should do. :) :) :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back